Scene 5 - Across

Batman and Robin zoom down into another with a blazing inferno around them. The passage leads down some steps as three more goons run at them. Our heroes stop, as Batman launches a sticker bomb by bending down and landing it on the closest man. The man screams as it lands on his head as he runs around crying out as the other man panic. They all run around like flies as seconds later – BOOM! The men had been reduced to LEGO bricks. Batman and Robin head down the steps and find another handlebar that needs to be broken to lead to a tiny little space. It is busted through as there is a little space as the wall leads hundreds of feet up a golden solid wall. Our heroes fire their grapples and fly up to the top. There is some huge metal shinning poll, leading tall upwards in the sky. This is the centre of this space. The passage leads around it. The blazing inferno continues to burn around them.

Robin:

It's getting worse here!

Three more goons turn around to get a shock – Batman and Robin! One takes out a gun, as two more prepare for an attack. Batman launches another bomb onto one of the men. He screams and runs around to the man with the gun as he turns before – KABOOM! The other man runs away, as Batman launches the bomb onto him. On his back, the man screams and panics, until – KABOOM! He is blown into LEGO pieces as the antenna explodes as the top falls and smashes down to another passage. This is safe to cross.

Batman:

Let's go!

They run along the passage, as safely and carefully as possible. Reaching the other side, they hurry around the passage, leading around to a massive central area. There is a ladder that heads up to the top level above. However, a burning fire flames the ladder. Fortunately, there is a pool of water in the centre. Around, some other equipment; metal boxes, fire extinguishers etc. Robin then breaks some of the boxes to find some more LEGO bouncing pieces to form another platform – which he assembles. It's his Hazard Suit again. He forms into it as he jumps into the pool, then back out and sprays it with water. The fire clears. Our heroes head up before they come across a path where there are three pipes of toxic gas being poured and smoked out.

Robin:

I'll see what's on the other side.

He passes through the gas and finds a small little button on the ground. He stands on it as the gas stops. Batman runs over. There is one more thing before there is the edge to a massive cliff – a lever that can be pulled to reveal a create being moved over. Now it has been moved over...

Batman:

Jump!

They jump...