UA

...........................................................................................................................

I woke up, looking around. I was in a... room? I'm not sure. I sat up and looked at the dark room. A door creaked open, revealing the hooded girl. She looked surprised to see me. I stared at her, looking at every little thing she was holding. The weird thing was, even with all my analytical skill, I couldn't find a single weakness at all. Almost like All might. I gasped when I realized I was mumbling. The girl slightly chuckling, though it sounded insane, it was completely normal to me. She sat down next to me and sighed. "Who are you?" I asked, slightly curious. The girl flinched and giggled, "I'm... never mind. Call me Ryuu."

I realized that this was not her real name, but I didn't pester her any longer. She handed me a glass of water and I helped myself. "What's your name?" Ryuu asked. I stopped and thought about it. Should I tell her? No, too much of a risk. "I'm Deku!" I said cheerfully. Ryuu smiled, though the upper half of her face was completely covered. "So, is that a code name or what?" she asked, slightly giggling. I nodded a little, surprised by the fact that she didn't mention my name means worthless. "Aren't you gonna question what it means?" I blurted out. she looks at me with a dumbfounded face. "It has a meaning?" she asked.

I froze, instantly. Is she... joking? Or is she just uneducated. "Yeah, it means worthless. Useless." I answered her previous question. Ryuu gasped as she seemed to be looking at me. I can't see her eyes. "Why would you call yourself that?! I'll give you a cooler name! That name is worthless, and whoever made it is an ass!" she yelled, chuckling as she thought of what she said. I smiled, knowing that she just called Kacchan an ass. I laughed together with her, but, as always, her laugh was really inhumane. "Well, thanks for saving me back there." I said. She looked at me and sighed. "It's fine, really. I was just craving to see more blood~. Besides, the police is hella annoying." she giggled. I looked at her pale skin. It was almost as if she was dead. It was as white as snow. She had claws and had gloves on that seemed like it was made out of strong materials.

"Hey, what should I call you?" Ryuu asked again. I snapped back to reality and was glad that I wasn't muttering out my analysed information. "Izuku Midoriya. Just call me Izuku." I sighed in defeat. I couldn't think of anything else. She seemed to look at me with a crazy smile. "Hey, Izuku! Wanna go for some kills?" She asked. I smiled as we both stood up and went out the door. We arrived in an empty alleyway. Ryuu actually held onto my bag while I was asleep and I was grateful for it. I took out my pale knife I held onto since the day I tried to die. I hadn't looked at her scythe that closely before, but now, I realized. The blade was the same color as her pale skin. The handle was jet-black and there was a blood red pearl on top of the handle. There were also red splatters all around the blade, which must've been blood. She walked through the alley and stopped. She put her finger on her lips, telling me to be quiet. I nodded and followed her silently. We got out from our hiding spot, killing off a few more people before deciding to go back. We heard a commotion and then, we rushed to where it was. "A robber!" the people around us screamed. We were curious and followed the villain silently. Me and Ryuu decided to split up and meet back at the base.

I ran down the tunnel, huffing. I didn't even realize the ooze that came from the manhole behind me. A green slime like villain grabbed hold of me and i couldn't breathe. I started to struggle, but it didn't work. "Stop struggling, and the pain will be gone in a minute. You really saved me, you are my hero." The ooze said creepily. I stood there, limp. Why was I struggling? Now that I think about it, I was trying to commit suicide, how can I be so dumb? Before I blacked out, I felt a gust of wind my way and it hit my face.

I woke up by someone slapping me on the cheeks. I realized it was All might and freaked out. "Are you alright? It seems you are. Okay, I'll be going now." he said as he turned his back on me. "Wait. Do you think a quirk less person can become a hero?!" I yelled at him. All might stopped dead in his tracks, facing me. "I'm sorry, kid, but I can't imagine anyone becoming a hero without a quirk." he sighed as he went away. Wow, I always knew it... but it hurts more than I expected. I let my tears flow freely as I walked away. Huh, what was I thinking. I killed a bunch of people and found it to be so satisfying, no way I can be a hero with such thoughts. Plus, I gave up on that dream. I just don't care anymore. I just wish this world disappeared. I wish I could kill this world. "Why does the sun go on shining? Why does the sea rush to shore? Don't they know it's the end of the world?" i whispered.

Before I go back to Ryuu, I decided to take a walk to get everything off of my mind. Then, the most unexpected thing happened. The sludge villain, the one that attacked me, was right in front of me. Then Kacchan was there, suffering, just like I was. A huge smile grew on my face. It made me so happy. Seeing Kacchan, the pro heroes, and citizen hurt. In the end, I ran out of the crowd and pulled my knife out, pushing it into the sludge's eyes. I smiled as blood came splashing down on my face. I pulled the knife out and stabbed it in, again and again, before the villain was nothing more than a pile of slime. I smiled and faced Kacchan, standing there, afraid. I kneeled down and leaned into him so my mouth reached his ears. "Kacchan~." I whispered as I ran out of the place. I've got a great plan, and I'm planning on doing it with Ryuu.

...........................................................................................................................

A.N: Hi, did you enjoy my story? I promise it'll get more interesting! Also, the song this time was, 'The end of the world.' Also, Ryuu means dragon in Japanese. I'm Japanese, so I know! Thx, and I'll update tomorrow too!