Common sense

...........................................................................................................................

After my mother had died, me and my dad walked home in silent. The streets were silent and the news were covered in me, my dad, and my dead mum's face. It read, "A mother, killed by a 'Villain.'" I silently scoffed and walked with my dad, back to our house.

The door creaked open, but no one welcomed us. I walked to my room, and my father, ran to his bedroom. I sat on my bed that was filled with All Might's figurines and posters. The room felt empty and the smile All Might's posters and figurines gave me looked like mockery. Frustrated, I got out of bed, slowly creeping out from the house, trying not to wake my dad. If he was awake, that is.

The night air was cold and chilly. My tears were already dried, and no matter how much I wanted to cry, it wouldn't come out anymore. My throat still hurts from all the screaming. I sigh, looking at the stars from the rooftops. I always come here after I get bullied from kacchan. It's really comforting when I'm up here. I get up and start to head back home, hoping that dad was still asleep. I open the door, and before I could react, a green blur appeared in front of my eyes before I felt immense pain. I couldn't let out a scream. Only a slight raspy voice escaped my lips, before my hair was pulled and the door slammed behind me. I was shoved onto the ground by none other than my own dad. His cheeks bright red, a proof he's being drinking, and his cold glare pierced my skin. I could only gaze at him with lifeless eyes, I couldn't speak, or cry, or anything.

My dad punched my face, over, and over again, knocking my teeth out. Blood littered the room and all I hear was dad, ranting on, and on about how my mum's death was all my fault. I clenched my fist, bearing the pain. My dad sighed as he got off of me, walking to the kitchen and returning with a kitchen knife. I whimpered slightly as dad walked over to me with the knife. He ran to me and slashed my left eye, blood spilling from my eyelids. The tears finally came back, only hurting the wound more. It ended with me, going unconscious.

The next morning, the sun was rising. I got up and coughed, feeling my throat dry, I walked to the bathroom and drank some tap water. It didn't do any better, but at least it woke me up. I walked to my room and put on an eye patch on my wounded eyes, covering the scar with my hair. For the bruises on my whole body and face, I couldn't do anything. Only wearing my clothes that covered my body. I got out of the house and walked to my kindergarten, ignoring the pain I felt in my legs.

I felt empty as I sat on my desk in kindergarten. Kacchan walked up to me with a devilish smile on his face. "Oi, Deku. I heard your mother died because of a villain. my mum's grieving and all, but I don't care. So Deku, tell me, what does it feel like to lose your mother?" he asked, earning some giggles and snickers from across the classroom. I faced him, earning a horrified look from him. I was confused. Why would Kacchan look at me like that? "Do I have something on my face?" I asked. Kacchan flinched at how raspy my voice was. I tilted my head sideways looking confused. I touch my face and felt pain. Was he horrified by the looks on my face?

I stood up and walked to the bathroom, earning glances when I passed the hallway. I looked at myself on the mirror and was surprised at how horrible I looked. The only thing noticeable about me was my messy green hairs and my freckles around my face. The eye patch were for adults, so it covered about ⅓ of my face. I tried to put on a smile, but it aches every single time I tried to do so.

I walked home, as the sun was setting, I felt someone bump into me, tripping me. It was Kacchan. He crouched down and pulled on my eye patch. I panicked. If he see my face, there's no doubt he'll tell his mum and call the police, I don't want to lose another family in just one day! I stood up, adjusting my eye patch and running away. I could hear him screaming my name, but i ignored him.

"Don't you have common sense, Deku! You can't run away from me!" Kacchan shouted.

"Hah. If I had common sense... I'd cut myself or curl up and die!! I yelled as I ran home.

...........................................................................................................................

I'm sorry, it's really dark, I know. Don't worry, I'll try my best to lighten it up as it goes. Thank you for the comments! It cheers me up a lot! Also, in this chapter, the lyrics used was from the song, 'Sarcasm', if you didn't know. 

Deku: I have sympathy for the kid.

Yeah... Welp, gotta go! Bye!