Still annoying

Ryuu's POV! (I know everyone likes Izuku, but pls wait.)

Those Hero wannabe is so annoying! I don't have anything to relieve my stress with. I can't kill the heroes, I can't go outside, I can't even choose what I eat! This is so frustrating! I wanna have a little bit of freedom, and the whole school hating me isn't helping at all! I scratch my head and groan. "Ryuu-nee, is everything alright?" Dabi asked, looking at me with a worried expression. I sigh and nod. "I just have so much stress building up. It's been 1 week, and the heroes keep trying to frame us, harm us, and make us go away! As much as I want to get out of here, I definitely don't want to go without killing All might!" I groaned, feeling very tired. I haven't gotten enough sleep lately. Mostly because of those annoying brats, staying up till midnight.

I opened the door to get a glare from all across the room. I sigh and sit down at my seat. Izuku sat down next to me, also sleep deprived. All of us villains had bags under our eyes. All the students were making loud ass noise at night, making it hard for us to sleep. Plus, all the teachers ignored us... well, except for Aizawa, at least. I respect him, and I think he is a very good guy... I haven't met a person like him in... like, a century. I sat there looking out of the window, bored. Izuku has been angry... well, all of us has been mad. Especially after we saw the pro hero, Pistol. He was seriously pissing me off! I walked out, angry. "I can't take it anymore! I want to see more blood!" Toga whined. I nodded, agreeing with her. "This is so boring, plus, I need to kill one of the heroes! I want All might to pay for killing All for one! He also killed... never mind! Well, either way, he's a huge ass!" I kept on throwing insults at him. All of us kept on insulting the heroes before returning to class. "Hello Aizawa." I yawned as I passed him. He waved at us while groaning.

"How could you hurt him!" Yaoyorozu cried. I scoffed. Look at her desperate acting. "I'm sorry, but who did I hurt?" I asked. Everyone looked at Bakugou. He had a bloody nose. I coughed and choked. "Seriously?!" I asked, trying to not let out a laugh. Everyone glared at me. Tomura snickered a little. I sigh, looking at the pro hero that was here. It was All might, Aizawa, and 13. "So~. I guess we're lying, huh?" I ask, mockingly. My patience was running short. "Yeah, no doubt! Look, Bakugou is hurt!" Mineta yelled. I rolled my eyes. All of my friends sighed. "V-villains! You should just get out of UA!" Bakugou yelled. I snapped. "FINE!!!" I shouted, sending a giant shock wave throughout the class. "Let's hang the jury, you sick judgmental fools! We'll bury you six feet deep, We're so tired of your rules! Fuck you and your opinion! How could you be so blind?What goes around, comes back around in time! You don't know shit about me! Don't know a goddamn thing about me! Keep looking down on us! We are more than you'll ever be! Cut us deep, but we won't bleed!" I shouted, anger in my voice. "Of all the sinners, you're first in line, so go to hell and tell the devil, I'm not that far behind!!! Fuck you and your decision, cause it's not mine!" I growled, turning around and walking out of the room. Izuku glared at the heroes and hugged me tightly. I hugged back, earning a small blush from the little boy. Izuku seems heartless, but he's always a sweet little boy around the villains, aka, us. He let go and smile brightly. All of us felt much better seeing Izuku smile.

A detective visited us. We were brought to the police station... again. We sat down, tired. "What the hell do you want?!" I asked, clearly annoyed. "Well, you see. I have a quirk that sees through lies. By the way, my name is Naomasa. You see, I found some lies in your statements. You didn't tell us all about your past. You said that was all your past, but it wasn't, so we ask of you to show us the full version, please. My eyes widened with anger. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists. My nails dug into my flesh, drawing blood out of my hand. I sigh in irritation. "Your asking me for my personal information? Don't you have any manners... Fine. I'm sorry, guys. That wasn't the end of it. Tch, now I have to explain it midway through my story. I am so tired! We'll do it, only if you let us sleep in the cells! I don't think I can take those loud noise anymore!" I Sigh... SO ANNOYING... I wish I had some time to myself. I wish it can go back to those days where we spent times in the bar. I'd always play video games with Tomura... I always win. Me and Izuku talk about how the heroes we killed each day looked like. It was... fun... I wonder if they see my past... will they still love me?