END

......END

...........................................................................................................................

Ryuu POV

I slammed the door open and sat on the sofa. I groaned and leant back. "Ryuu, you okay?" Crimson asked, sitting next to me. "We're going on a war, Crimson. Against the Yakuza." I sighed. "Ryuu, don't worry. You know we will follow you, wherever you go." Crimson smiled and Izuku nodded. "Thanks, Izuku and Crimson." I thanked. "Yeah." Izuku chuckled. "Let's go to bed." I chuckled. we all nodded and went to sleep. I couldn't help but worry about Eri that night.

Next morning...

"We're going in." I huffed, tugging my glove. I Grit my teeth and ran inside. The heroes were already fighting. I slipped in with Izuku and the others following. I saw one of the big three, Mirio fighting Overhaul. I bit my lips and jumped in. Izuku followed with everyone else. "Overhaul." I muttered. Mirio was unconscious next to Eri. I saw a blur, and the whole ground became spikes and I jumped away, but I saw Eri. I flew over there, but before I can, Mirio covered her. I saw Mirio getting stabbed from the back. Blood flew everywhere and Eri screamed. I saw Overhaul smile under his mask. I saw Dabi send flames towards overhaul, but he blocked it. Dabi got stabbed on his foot and Toga went in, but she got injured by getting her hand stabbed. I rescued them and I saw the heroes coming in. Night eye was there too. He went towards Mirio and hugged him, tears sliding off his face.

I fought Overhaul as I stabbed him in the heart. I threw him to the ground as I rushed towards everyone else. I killed some heroes with my scythe and murdered them, I did my best and kept on throwing knives at them, but there was too much. Overhaul was dead, but we weren't. A bomb hit my calves as I saw Bakuhoe behind me. All might kicked me from the ground and I hit another hero. I coughed out blood and choked. Izuku picked me up and laid me down on his laps. My calf was bloody and was crisped. The smell of burnt flesh was disgusting. It started healing immediately, but heroes kept on attacking and Izuku was getting injured...only because I'm around. Dabi laid on the ground, bleeding out. Everyone... is dying!! WHY?! HEROES, WHY DO YOU HATE US?!

I looked at the scene around me. Why does everyone I love get hurt? Am I cursed? one of the heroes dashed at twice. He blocked it with his clones, but it got through and he saw Toga getting attacked, rushing towards her and blocking the attack. Twice's chest left a hole and I screamed. He smiled as he collapsed. Everything around me is...dying. I felt Izuku touching my shoulder. "Ryuu-nee?" he asked. I smiled. "I'm sorry, Izuku. I have to break your promise..." I chuckled. "R-Ryuu-nee? Please tell me your lying. DON'T DO IT!" he yelled. "I'm sorry, I have to. You guys would've been happier if I wasn't here. I'll make sure you guys will have a happier life." I smiled.

Flash back...

"I have this ability where I can turn back time. It makes everything rewind back in time, but I'll have to go through the pain I went through all over again. You guys won't remember me, but I'll remember you guys." I muttered. This is going to be my last trump card. "Ryuu-nee." Izuku muttered. "What is it?" I asked. "Promise me... that you won't use it." he muttered. I stood still for a moment and smiled. "I won't!" I chuckled.

END.

"RYUU-NEE! YOU RESCUED ME!! PLEASE! NO!" Izuku cried. I smiled. "I'm sorry, Izuku. I love you guys." I smiled, tears sliding down my face. "RYUU-NEE! I-I-I LOVE YOU!!" Izuku cried, hugging me and kissing me on the lips. I smiled. "Bye.... Izuku. I love you too." I laughed. "NO!"

... "Izuku... I love you. Don't worry. You'll have the best life. I promise."

Ahh. I wonder... how do you love someone without getting hurt? I fell into darkness. I opened my eyes to see a mirror. I touched it and saw myself. "You know you should've told him the drawbacks as well. You should know that your life will turn worse each time you use your quirk." it whispered. "I know. At least he'll get a better life." I muttered. "I guess so. Before you killed him." "Yeah. Let's go." I sighed. "Hm. Let's go." "I'm home...father."

"MISTAKE."

"IDIOT."

"WORTHLESS."

"DIE."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So, people, I leave the decision up to you.

1. I make a second book of this piece of trash,

2. Let this be the end.

Make sure you choose this carefully. Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed. You guys choose if there will be a second book or not. I hope........... I will be safe.

Ryuu, out.