Regret

"Do not fear, for I am here!!!" A loud voice roared. I turned my head and saw a big smile that never seems to waver. I was irritated. How can one smile when this world is s cruel. He must be ignoring the fact, he is the number 1 hero after all. I scowled and growled at the man in front of me. "All might!" I hissed in disgust. A number 1 hero, just like my 'Father'. All might charged at me, still smiling. "The smile that gives hope? Yeah, right! That's only to the citizens, not to us!" I muttered under my breath. "Give up, villain, and surrender!" All might laughed. I snapped. "Shut up, idiot! Why don't you die in a ditch somewhere?!" I yelled. I quickly covered my mouth and stepped back. "Hey, didn't I tell you not to use those words?!" Big bro scolded. I chuckled a little and fought with All might. He wasn't as strong as rumors said he was. I punched him in the stomach as I dodged a punch from him. All might coughed and stepped back. Another hero was behind me, but I didn't realize. Big bro seemed to realize, so he ran and went in front of me, taking the attack for me. My eyes widened and my pupils narrowed. "NO!!!" I yelled, running to him and caught him with my arm. "NO! Please, I can't imagine a world with you gone! I'd be so lost if you left me alone! Hold on, I still want you! Come back, I still need you! I swore to love you all my life! Please don't leave me!!" I wailed as I hugged him close to my chest.

His heartbeat slowly faded away, while mine was hammering against my chest. I tried to use my quirk, but I knew that every single people I tried to revive will lose their memory. They won't live that long either. I lay him down, crying on his chest. I forgot the heroes behind me. They were talking to each other... smiling. THEY WERE SMILING!!! I bit my lower lips and it started to bleed. I clenched my hands so tight that the nails dug into my hand. I stood up, glaring. My black tears dropped to the floor, leaving a black stain. I put my hands on my head, gripping on to my head. I heard... voices. "Kill them!", "Blood!", "DIE!", "Help me!", "Why does this happen to me?!" I breathe heavily and slump down to my knees, pulling my hair and wincing at the pain in my head. "SHUT UP!!" I yelled. All might and the other hero, who looked like a young woman, faced me. "You killed him... YOU KILLED HIM!!" I yelled, activating my quirk. A round ring and horns grew out of my head and two pairs of wings came out of my back. My right side was a demonic wing and the left side was an angel wing

"This kid is dangerous." The woman whispered. It was like all my senses sharpened. All might charged against me. I flapped my wings and flew into the sky. I fired off a red orb that was filled with energy. It was like a tiny sun. I threw it to All might, making him burn his skin severely. I cackled and charged at him, scythe forming in my hand. A black and white halo floated on top of my head and a black and white devil tail was on my back. I stabbed All might in the chest and I also slashed the woman behind him. Before I could understand what was happening, All might hit my eyes. I crashed into a wall, bleeding. "She would soon die of blood loss, let's leave her here, sensei." I heard in the darkness. "Yes, let's go." another voice chuckled. I was left there, alone, in the cold. I slowly stood up, walking out of the debris and I couldn't see from my left eye. I touched the skin around it to feel my skin. It was rough. I ran back to the warehouse and looked at myself in the mirror. My left eye was pitch black. It was complete void. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed and cried.

A month later...

I was stalking All might, trying to find a weakness. I saw him, fighting with a guy. He was dressed pretty similar to... Big bro. All might punched the guy, making the upper half of his head blow off. He was on the verge of dying, and so was All might. After All might left, I jumped down and healed the guy, saving him. "Are you alright?" I asked. The man stood up. His face was completely destroyed. I hugged him, and though he kinda seemed confused, hugged back. I told him everything, and he seemed to detest All might. "Say, why don't we kill him together?" I suggested, a smile growing on my face. He smirked and from that they on, we swore to kill All might. He was like my partner in crime... but he died as well.