001

HYEJU's POV.

7:30 am– awake before my alarm clock rings. i walked out of bed and took a shower. my shampoo smells so great, i'd love to taste it.

i wore my uniform and started doing a light makeup, it's just another day in Neo Culture University.

downstairs, my mom was preparing for breakfast. "as usual, you're early." she said as i took a seat at the dining table. bacon and eggs, great.

we started eating with dad and my brother, doyoung. "uh mom, i can't come home early. i need to do something at the science club." i am the only active member of this club, it'll be closed if i won't work hard.

"as expected from my nerdy sister." doyoung mocked me making me step on his feet, him groaning in pain.

i finished my meal and grabbed my things from my room. i only need to bring a few things since i'll be excused after the second break, for this club activity.

doyoung drives me to school, and then he proceeds to his work. "hey hyeju," he called, getting my attention from my cellphone as i play. "do you have someone you like in your school?"

i looked at him at disgust. "i won't tell mom." really, brother? what the hell, i don't even want to date.

"there are no attractive men in our school. i'm sorry." i said and played with my phone again. such a nuisance. dating? pft.

we arrived at my school. i kissed his cheek and he drove away. i saw my bestfriend meters away from me, waving like a little skunk. i walked past him, so he ran towards me.

"you're so mean. i waited for you and you just pretend that you don't know me." mark crossed his arms as he pouts infront of me.

"can you stop being so stupid?" i flicked his forehead and walked faster. this guy annoys me everyday, does he live to do it?

"where's xiaojun?" i asked as we entered the classroom, and that guy was nowhere to be found.

"infront of a vending machine. he said he wanted some milk." mark took a seat and i did too.

another day in this classroom. with these classmates. in this school. sigh, even though i am a top student here, school life tires me. it's just like a repeating day for me.

xiaojun came sipping his milk and took a seat in his place. we're basically bestfriends as we were seatmates since we entered this school. i never had girl friends, they're too mad at me for being an all-rounder. sucking sucks, right?

"hey hyeju, you'll let us copy later at the history quiz, right?" mark asked making me laugh.

"you depended on me? mark lee, i am sorry, for i am not in class on that said subject." i flipped my hair as mark whines at me.

"right, you science geek." xiaojun rolls his eyes. does he think he's hot? because no, who would look hot while sipping milk? none.

the first subject teacher came and we all behaved at once. here we go. mark's sleep time.

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

it's the first break. two more subjects and i'm good to go. meanwhile, these two rascals were reading MY notes, scared of failing.

"ah, hyeju. your notes just make my brain explode. you're too detailed." mark said as he was at the verge of giving up. that's what you get for not studying, mister.

"i'll get you guys some drink. thank me later." i stood up and walked to the vending machine outside the study room.

as i reached the machine, there was another guy who wanted to get his drink too. "h-hyeju sunbaenim.." he stuttered. i saw his eyes sparkle at me, what's his deal?

"you can go first." he can't think of an action to do. why are juniors so startled when they see me? am i a ghost?

he slowly gets his drink while still staring at me. i also got the idiots' drink too. i was left the boy there and came back to the two.

"here you go." the box of apple juice landed on the desk. both of them thanked me but mark was a little more dramatic.

i watched the both of them study 'til the bell rings again. we came back to our respective classrooms. "you're leaving after the second break, right?" xiaojun asked making me nod.

the fourth class started, it was physics. this subject doesn't make any sense– i mean, will you calculate force if the ball falls? no. i don't know why i still excel in this class. it's something i hate the most.

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

the second break was almost done and i gave the two a good luck on their quiz. they really are messed up without me.

i was on my way to the science lab when a girl stopped me. it was xiaojun's ex, akira. they recently broke up, xiaojun said it was her attitude.

"stay away from xiaojun." i rolled my eyes. another drama, really? akira's boring to talk to. i don't wanna argue with her.

i ignored her but she grabbed me by the hand. "hyeju, i am warning you." oh now she's giving me attitude?

i smirked, "you guys broke up, right? no need to be so possessive." i pushed her hand away and walked to my destination.

since xiaojun was courting her, this bitch has been annoying me. saying that i should act as a bestfriend only. am i not? is kicking his ass a form of flirting? fucking stupid.

i entered the science lab, seeing bunch of students inside. "sir jeon, is it okay if i come in?" the professor saw me and let me in, even though his class was at work.

i needed to finish these by tomorrow, as said by sir jeon. i worked far away from the other students.

i was working at peace until i heared something crack. the students were shocked and i hurriedly came to see what's happening.

i only saw sir jeon taking a student to the infirmary. "sir i'll go take him." i raised my hand and walked to their direction.

the student, it was the vending machine guy. i looked at his wound, his hand is bleeding.

"you're so stupid. why touch the glass that just broke?" we were both walking to the infirmary.

"it was an accident, sunbaenim." he said pouting in pain.

"call me noona,"

we arrived at the infirmary and i started to cure his wound. i held his hand and stops the bleeding. "you're so beautiful, hyeju noona." he says with his whole chest.

"any other compliments?" i asked frankly.

"your ass looks great."

"you're really dumb."

his wound was closing so i added a bandage on it. "there you go." i gave him a pat on the head as i walked outside. juniors really are kids. even though we're one year apart, they really think like kids.