017

HYEJU's POV.

it's been a lot of weeks since jaemin and i stopped talking. he's been avoiding me and i did the same. i need to move on too, you know?

"hey hye, wanna party later?" mark asked sitting on my table. so unsanitary. his ass stinks.

"not in the mood." i replied, playing with my pen. xiaojun suddenly grabbed it away from me.

"you've been lately down, hye. have some fun time for yourself." xiaojun said as he puts my pen on my table which has mark's scent.

i sighed, "fine. just pick me up, 'kay?" i asked, the two nodded.

i feel bad. these guys are doing lots of things for me to be happy, yet i can't. they've been treating me food, going on late night dates with me, and more. they might bully me a lot but they're concerned.

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

i'll get drunk tonight.

i don't know what spirit from hell entered my body, and now i'm dressed up way too sexy.

i got in the car with xiaojun and mark

i got in the car with xiaojun and mark. it was a party by one of mark's friends who's older than us.

we got in. it was a lively atmosphere. everyone was dancing and having fun. definitely not a place for broken hearts.

"ayo johnny!" mark greeted and gave him a high five.

"yo! you two came. and who's this pretty woman?" he asked, staring at me. he's tall and a big guy. he's handsome too.

"our friend. it's fine if she tags along right?" mark asked, which johnny approved. he gave us a seat but then the two left to party. i'm here for the drinks.

i looked around to see familiar faces, but i can't. i started drinking, but people made me more dizzy than this champagne.

i saw a sign for a rooftop so i headed there. i can't be sad in a room where people dance and fuck with each other.

the sky was full of stars and the wind was blowing. everything is beautiful. the night is beautiful. it was so peaceful.

"this is rest." i whispered to myself.

"and this is rest for me." a familiar voice nearby said, hugging me as he puts a jacket on my shoulders.

i was holding my tears in. fuck.

"jaemin?"

"you'll get cold." jaemin said, letting go of me and moving far from me, yet we're both in this rooftop.

i can't look at him or i'll cry. i looked at the night sky and so does he. we were both silent. i can't talk. i'm afraid i'll just cry.

"you're friends with johnny hyung?" he broke the silence.

"no, actually. mark and xiaojun brought me here." i replied, pressing the skin between my thumb and pointer finger.

there was silence again. i know it's hard for him to talk to me. and it's the same for me. i just need to find the right words.

"noona, i'm sorry." jaemin said. i saw him looking at me. i tried looking back, he had that sincere look in his eyes.

"i'm sorry that i was so immature that i didn't understand anything. i'm sorry that i became such a baby. i'm sorry that i didn't understand what you feel. i was wrong. i'm really really sorry." he said, avoiding eye contact. he bit his lower lip, moving nearer.

i didn't know since when but my tears were flowing down. i ran to him and hugged him tight. he froze before hugging me back. i sobbed as i buried my face on his chest.

"i'm sorry. please forgive me noona." he was caressing my back. i feel so comfortable in this setup. this is rest. jaemin was always my home. he always made me feel safe.

i stopped crying and he was wiping my tears. we sat on the bench and i laid my head on his shoulder, still sniffing.

we rested for awhile. he also brought water for me. he said i needed to regain the tears i shed. why is he like this anyway..

"noona,"

"hmm?"

"the moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

"yeah. it's bright and big tonight." we both looked at the moon which was the only source of light for us right now.

i suddenly remembered what that phrase really meant. i looked at him weirdly and giggled. "i.. i know."

he held my hand gently, "noona, i was so dumb for not asking this question before."

"will you be my girlfriend?"

i didn't move for like 10 seconds. right, he didn't ask me out yet. but now he is, he's looking at me straight in the eye.

i gave him a smile and nodded. "ofcourse. yes!" we both laughed and he hugged me tight again. he planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"i love you, kim hyeju. to infinity and beyond." he whispered. i love him too. i didn't know when, why or how, but i really really do.

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

hi yeah it was a short one :") i need to get a hold of myself first.

also announcing that 'His Tutor' will end by chapter 20!

thank you for waiting!