009

⚠️ slight smut?? idk yall gonna read it anyways (and if i use ??? it's just third person hehehe)

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

JAEMIN's POV.

"n-noona.." she leans for a kiss. damn, i thought her kissing me back last time was great, but this- much greater!

she stares at my eyes, "hmm." she smiles and stops. i thought that was the end, i don't wanna take advantage. but for noona, she's just getting started.

hyeju noona wraps her leg around my thigh, she was grinding. "jaemin.." she keeps on saying just my name. i have no clue what she wants me to do.

she's so hot, fuckkk. soft moans escaped her lips. that's the sound at the gates of heaven? "noona, don't push me." i'm on the verge of giving up and respond to her actions.

she looked soooo drunk, "you wanna do it, right?" she kisses my lips harshly.

??? POV.

hyeju pulls away from the deep kiss due to panting. jaemin had enough, he can't hold it anymore, so he responded to her actions.

he softly caresses her thighs, kissing her neck down to her cleavage.

"goddammit, noona. when did you become so wild?" hyeju smiles as she presses her body against the man.

jaemin's hands travelled around her body, their lips not parting with each other's. "just kiss me." jaemin commanded.

his hands reached her inner thigh, making hyeju moan softly. jaemin wished those sounds were on spotify, he'd like to stream.

jaemin played with the girl's clothed core. "mhm jaemin.." hyeju kisses him more. the idea in jaemin's head, kissing hyeju while fingering her so she struggles to kiss back due to moaning.

"you're wet as fuck." jaemin whispers through the kiss. he puts her panties aside and started to rub her clit.

he inserts a finger inside her, making hyeju gasp. he reached for her lips to kiss it harshly. "wake the fuck up." hyeju says.

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

JAEMIN's POV.

"wake the fuck up." i opened my eyes to see hyeju noona infront of me, sober and not kissing me.

"it was all a dream?" i facepalmed then messed my hair. it's so good, that i thought it was real.

"you're moaning. disgusting." noona says as she stood up from the bed and left the room. i was still wearing the clothes i had when i attended the party.

it seems like i'm in her house.

wait- IN HER GODDAMN HOUSE?

i walked downstairs and saw her preparing breakfast. "you passed out last night. i can't find your friends so i took you home."

she looks so sexy while cooking. with that ponytail and an apron, just the wife i dreamed about.

speaking of dreams- i am completely disappointed. i thought i did it. this is so frustrating.

someone rang the doorbell so she got up to open. i heard it was xiaojun and mark hyung. "you actually invited us because you're alone with a man?" i heard mark hyung said.

"no dumbass. i cooked too much, i forgot it was only jaemin and i." they took a seat on the dining area.

"hey hey hey! look who's a mess!" mark hyung teased as he laid his eyes on me. this is embarrassing. but atleast they're not other people.

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

"say, jaemin," mark called my attention. "what do you think of hyeju?" he asks. noona wasn't around, she went out to buy something and we were all alone in the living room, playing some video games.

"i like her." both of their eyes widened.

"what?"

"i thought you were gonna say something like, 'she's hot' but no, you're too straightforward man." xiaojun pats my shoulder. but that's the truth. she's hot, yeah, but i like her too.

noona arrived, bringing a paper bag with her. "what'd you buy?" xiaojun asks as he walks towards him.

"jaemin's things. clothes, underwear, toothbrush. clean up dude." hyeju noona gives me the paper bag. i took a look inside, she really bought these, for me.

she signals me to come with her upstairs. "this is the shower room." she opens the door and the lights also.

"call me if you need anything." she was about to leave but i grabbed her by the hand and pulled her close to me.

"what if i need you, noona?"

HYEJU's POV.

"what if i need you, noona?" my eyes locked onto his. he's deadass serious about his statement.

he pinned me against the wall and came closer. he kissed my lips and somehow, i responded to him. it's just a kiss, what could possibly happen?

right. something's gonna happen.

his lips moved to my neck, licking, sucking, his breath hitching. he didn't stop there, he inserts his hand inside my shirt, grabbing my breasts.

to my surprise, he stopped. "you're enjoying it, noona. not even stopping me, huh?" he teased. i looked away and left the shower room.

god that's embarrassing. but felt great. fuck.

i walked back to the two idiots. they were still playing. i planned to ask them regarding jaemin.

"hey guys? quick question." i said, them pausing the game. "do you moan in your sleep?"

they seemed so surprised but was about to laugh because of my question. "ofcourse, i do. we have wet dreams, you know." xiaojun answered.

"but it's really embarrassing when we mention a name. i feel like dying if that happens." mark said, making me realize: was jaemin dreaming of me?

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

omghejejdj thx for 1k+ reads ^-^