015

note: expect changes in my writing format jsjdjdjd

HYEJU's POV.

"you have a long quiz tomorrow, right?" i asked jaemin as we got into his house. it's been a week since 'that' happened. jaemin became more touchy and we always make out. but no, we're not dating.

"ah, i thought you forgot." he scratched his nape after putting his bag down. he laid down on the couch and closes his eyes.

"come on. i'll help you." i pulled his hand for him to stand up. that's why i came here. to teach him.

"help me?" he asked, raising his left eyebrow. at first i did not get it, but he meant something... like that.

"i'm not playing around, jaem. come on." i let go of his hand and walked to the table.

jaemin walks near me and took a seat. "it's just maths, noona." he whined.

"what do you mean 'just maths'? you suck at it." i opened his bag to get his notes. he was just laying his head on the table.

i wrote some seatworks for him, those easy ones. i need to do something too. i gave him 5 questions, "here. answer this. i'm gonna do my geometry assignment." i gave him the paper.

we were both busy on what we're doing. i'm close to finishing mine since i started it at school. my phone vibrated. it was a message from mark asking me to play which i refused to.

i heard jaemin sigh as he does his task. his eyebrows were furrowed and he seems like he doesn't like what he's doing.

i grabbed my ruler and placed it under his chin, making him look at me. "what's with the mood, hm?" i asked, pursing my lips.

he paused for a while. "w-wow noona, that's... kinda hot." he made me laugh. i was scolding him but he found me hot?

"do your work now. i'll teach you the harder ones later." he smiled and nodded. so he just needed my ruler?

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

"bye noona, will miss you." jaemin waved as i opened the door.

"study hard. bye." i smiled at him before closing the door. i asked doyoung to come pick me up since he was on his way home.

i saw him from afar, leaning against his car, playing on his phone. girls were staring at him. these ladies are into older men, huh?

"ugly, let's go home. mom said he cooked." i got into his car before him. his car smells different though, and tissues are everywhere. i hope he cleans it tomorrow.

"dude, clean your car. it looks messy. did you cry here?" i said, making him laugh. who has tons of used tissues on their backseat?

"you're too innocent, hye." he giggled. i was questioning what he meant for the whole ride, until we reached home.

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

i took a quick bath and did my night routine. mark and xiaojun called me just to hear them play.

"damn mark you're so stupid." i heard xiaojun say. i placed my phone on the table and opened my laptop.

my phone vibrated, i thought the call ended but it was a message from my manager.

from: manager
↳ hye? have you seen the articles? please read!! we are gonna talk tomorrow

i was so confused. what was that? what did she mean? articles– what?

i opened my social media accounts and searched for my name. what i saw was a disaster. a video of me leaving jaemin's house, us walking together during breaks, and when he dropped me off from our vacation.

'is that her bf? i hope not'

'i will stop being her fan if she has a bf. that's betrayal'

'guys maybe it's just a friend'

'a friend? i don't think so, the way the guy looks at him is different'

i facepalmed. i don't wanna read comments anymore. but where did they get the pictures? the videos? only 3 of my friends knew i'm going with jaemin on that vacation.

"xiaojun, mark, did you tell anyone that jaemin and i went on a vacation?" i asked the two, they were still on the phone.

"no, why would we? crazy." mark said. then who? not shuhua, obviously. i don't get it. why would they...

i texted my manager.

to: manager
↳ prescon tom. urgent. im cleaning this

i sighed. i hate people and their bad intentions. "i won't go to school tomorrow. write notes for me." i said before ending the call.

i didn't bother to talk to anyone at that time. i went to bed. i was so.. drained.

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

"you didn't tell us yesternight." doyoung said as he was driving me to that press-con.

"sorry. but i know how to fix this. by telling the truth to everyone." i smiled. i just need to clear everything. and to make people stop calling me names.

doyoung and i arrived at the place. my manager saw me and she quickly ran to me. "you know what you're gonna say right? i know you're in the right age of love but it's your career-"

"i'll just say the truth. don't interfere." i walked inside and everyone cameras were on me. i took a seat, facing everyone.

too many blahblahs before the questions. i stood up and bowed. "i apologize for the issues that sparked last night. i want to clear everything today."

"that guy you see in pictures and videos, is a hoobae from my school. his mom is a close friend of mine, so my mom offered to help, by sending me as the guy's tutor. i am his tutor. nothing more, nothing less." i ended my statement. i know questions will still come at me.

"but you two were seen together at a beach with his family. what about that?" a reporter asked. i paused for a second. something did happen there though... that's why i'm shaking.

"as i've said, my mom and his are close. i was invited to their family gathering." i answered. the reporter looked at her notes, seems like she has one more question.

"there was a kid. could that child be from the two of you?" i raised my eyebrow. do i look like i got pregnant? i mean yeah, i took a break on this industry but excuse me?

i smiled, "that kid was his niece. the kid's parents weren't around so jaemin took care of her. and i did too. because i wanted to." she took a seat and started writing something.

none of the reporters added questions, meaning this has come to an end. "again, that guy isn't my lover. he's just my student. and please, don't post his pictures or anything about him, for he's not a public figure and that'll invade his privacy. thank you." i took a final bow before leaving that room.

doyoung asked if it went well, i gave him an 'ok' sign. i cleared everything. but still, who posted those?

my manager came to me, "one thing, may i know who posted those?"