006

HYEJU's POV

"are you done?" i asked as jaemin puts down his pen. he nods with a smile so i came to check on his answers.

he was patiently waiting for the results. to my surprise, he only. got two mistakes. "how did i do, noona?" he cutely asked.

"very good. you've got two mistakes though." i gave him a thumbs up sign. i stood up to get my wallet, "let's go get you ice cream."

jaemin suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. his eyes were directly looking at me, a different jaemin, really.

"i don't want ice cream." he uses his deep ass voice, pulling me closer making my body lean onto him.

"i want you, noona." he started to kiss my lips. ofcourse, i was startled. i wasn't kissing him back, pushing him away.

but to be honest, his kisses were ecstasy. i don't actually know why, but i started to kiss him back. he was so shocked that he stopped and smirked. i blushed at the moment and walked away from him.

fuck, what was i thinking? why did i kiss him back? it's too embarrassing. can the ground eat me right now?

"c'mon noona, let's get ice cream." i can feel him smirking still. ahh what did i do? i hate this. why did he do that in the first place?

we exited his house and entered the elevator. silence embraces the surroundings. "uh jaem.. can you keep that as a-"

"yeah. i won't tell anyone." i breathed heavily as the door opens. great thing i can trust him.. but still, i'm embarrassed in front of him.

we entered the nearby convenient store and looked for ice cream. "i want vanilla." jaemin said so i got the vanilla cone for him.

"kim hyeju?" i heard a female voice calling my name. she was unfamiliar. i assume she knows me as a model.

"oh, hello." i greeted the girl with a smile and she seemed so excited.

"i'm a fan! can we take a picture?" she asks so i gave jaemin her phone and we took several pictures. she seems to be a middle schooler from the school i went to.

"is he your boyfriend?" she asks, making me choke with air.

"no, he's a junior from my school and i tutor him lately." the girl nods and waves goodbye. phew, she didn't ask more questions, thankfully.

"yeah, totally just a junior, not your boyfriend, but we almost made out at my house." jaemin teased so i pinched his cheek hardly, making him groan in pain.

"don't remind me of it, okay?" i let go of him and paid for our ice creams.

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

it's been two weeks since i started tutoring jaemin. although he improves, he keeps on lewding me. he even said something like, "i'm actually a dom, but i'm ready if you're the one who's going on top."

but i don't feel uncomfortable. it's jaemin, it's his nature. some girls would feel bothered, but i don't.

right now, i'm out doing the groceries with doyoung. i didn't wanna do this, but he kept on bothering me the whole day.

"so, hyeju," he called, "you don't like your student, do you?" i looked at him at disgust. why would he ask such a question?

"look, i just want you to experience a lovey dovey highschool life. you never had a crush. i don't want you to grow old alone." i put some vegetables on the shopping cart as i ignore him.

"wait 'til you fall inlove with someone." i rolled my eyes and we continued to roam around the supermarket.

as we turned to the next isle, my eyes widened- it's jaemin, shopping alone. "isn't that your kid?" doyoung asked.

jaemin saw me then smiled. he ran towards us, "hello noona!" he greeted.

"h-hey jaem.. this is doyoung, my brother." i introduced and doyoung seemed to be teasing me. jaemin greeted him in a nicest way possible.

"i'll go ahead! take care, hyung, noona." we separated ways and doyoung kept on teasing me with it.

my phone vibrated– a message from someone.

from: my student who is dirty as shit
↳ noona... why are you wearing a sleeveless crop top... it's so hot..

does his contact name suit him? yes. he is dirty. why would he send me that message... jaemin istg-

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

JAEMIN's POV.

i exited the supermarket. i am telling you, that noona is actually really really hot. she can pin me down and assert her dominance. imagine her in a low bun, sleeveless top, track pants– fffuuccckk.

i'll meet jeno at the bus stop. we're going to renjun's house. just gonna do nothing, we're just bored. and renjun-ie's house is really really big.

"jaemin." someone called. a female voice. the voice i never wanted to hear again.

"hi it's me, zia."

i just stared at her and said nothing. zia, she's my ex girlfriend. a long story why we broke up. she's an asshole. period.

"i know you don't wanna talk, but see you at school." she walked past me when i realized her last words. see her where?

"what do you mean?"

"i transferred."