008

HYEJU's POV.

"shushu, are you sure about this?" i looked at the mirror and saw my outfit. well yeah, it suits me, but i'll outshine the party host.

 well yeah, it suits me, but i'll outshine the party host

"you're fine. and hot wow." shuhua took some pics of me like a proud mom. i never knew i had such things in my closet. so.. sexy and provocative.

"now go get your crown baby." shuhua said and we went down, she drove me all the way to the club.

on the way, jaemin kept on telling me that he's already there with his friends, and zia's eyeing on him.

we arrived at the club and shuhua dropped me off. i waved goodbye until she got lost in my sight.

i breathed heavily. welp, first time in person that people will see me in such an outfit.

i entered the club and everyone stared at me as if they saw a ghost. i stood proud, not minding the eyes on me.

"glad you came, miss hyeju." zia said raising her eyebrow. she seems so pissed, maybe i did outshine her? too bad.

"ofcourse, won't miss your party, z." i called her by the stage name and left. i looked for mark and xiaojun. seeing mark dancing, he seems to be drunk.

"did hyeju sunbaenim just beat the party host?"

"she looks so hot."

"goddammit, can't i just have her?"

"xiaojun, why did you let him drink too much?" i asked as i sat beside him. his eyes widened as he looks at me.

"woah, okay. first of all, you're too sexy tonight. next, he ain't drunk, just pretending to be so he could dance with hot girls." we both laughed, mark is a silly guy. why would he do that for a girl?

"wanna drink?" xiaojun offered making me furrow my eyebrows onto him.

"you know i die after 5 shots of soju, right?" the conversation ended when mark entered the chat.

"damn these girls, won't dance with me." he slams the table and we both laughed at him. poor little thing.

i stood up, "i'll go get some 'non-alcoholic' drink." i walked to the counter but suddenly, someone pulls my dress making me stop.

"fuck, noona. you're so hot. really."

it's na jaemin, of course.

"won't you like, say hello before complimenting me?" i crossed my arms and he giggled. how can someone be so cute after saying such words?

we took a seat together and he ordered soju, "no, i won't drink tonight." i blushed. if he knows i die after 5, he'll take advantage.

??? POV.

after jaemin got several bottles, zia went to their table. "oh, jaeminie, did you know that our precious hyeju gets drunk after 5 drinks of soju?" she said, making hyeju flustered.

fuck this hoe. hyeju thought.

"i don't," hyeju blushes then covers her face. jaemin doesn't really trust zia, but how hyeju reacted, it seemed to be true.

zia leaves with a smirk. why does she want hye to get drunk? simple. people show their real colors when drunk. zia wants hyeju to ruin herself in tonight's party.

"don't mind her, noona. drink up. you don't die after five, right?" jaemin asks, hyeju nods with a lie. she took her first shot.

damn, soju really tastes like this. hyeju thought. jaemin seemed to like soju. a drinker, indeed.

they talked about several things, and hyeju only has drank two glasses. zia keeps on looking at her, waiting for that moment. that moment where she ruins her own name.

hyeju's cheeks were already red. "oh noona, stop being cute and sexy at the same time." jaemin was enchanted by her charms.

"you know, noona. everyone has been talking about you since you came. saying, you're hotter than zia." jaemin bravely pointed at z, making hye giggle. that's the fact that she knows, especially in jaemin's eyes, it's just hye who shines.

as jaemin compliments her continually, he also thinks of dirty things. like, this lady right her sucking him up– that's fuckin hot, you know.

hyeju already drank 4 shots. one more, and she's done. zia notices, so she quickly grabs everyone's attention.

"thank you for coming tonight. i really appreciate how you all welcome me. now, for a fruitful year, cheers!" ofcourse, hyeju is trembling. she needs to drink the last shot.

everyone drinks, also hyeju. after several minutes, she feels the effect. no, not random talking or showing her worst side.

she just goes to dreamland.

"jaem.. take me home." her last words before falling asleep.

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

JAEMIN's POV.

literally. noona drank 5 shots of soju then fell asleep. she's a weakling in terms of alcohol.

i borrowed mark hyung's car and promised that hye's not gonna vommit. she just fell asleep, what am i gonna do?

we arrived at her house. i opened the door using her keys i found in her bag. i carried her in bridal style and found her room.

hye noona, why is that your door has a "hye in, don't disturb" sign?

anyway, i dropped her on her bed, taking off her jacket. i went downstairs and got some water in a basin and a towel.

i cleaned her body first, i swear i held back not to touch on those areas. even though i want to.

noona started murmuring inaudible things. i think she's awake. "noona, you still alive?" she moves and opens her eyes.

"jaeminie.." she recognizes me. "change my clothes please.." i bit my lower lip. what did she just say? i'll change her clothes? heck yeah–

"jaeminie.." she pulls me on her bed, making me lay down next to her.

"so cute of you."