012

HYEJU's POV.

"do you understand?" i asked jaemin as he was sipping on his juice box. he asked me to teach him calculus because it's on their exam today and he didn't review last night. so i needed to go to his house early.

"ah, now i get it." he nods and grabs the pen from me. finally, after 3 tries. he's not dumb, he just likes to see me talking.

i grabbed his juice from him and drank on it. i'm thirsty too, you know.

"by the way, noona," i looked at him, waiting for his next words, "you're still talking with ryujin?" he asked.

"yeah, we play games." i opened my bag to get the magazine i brought. it's my summer 2019 neo magazine.  i've worked with jaehyun oppa, doyoung's friend, and johnny oppa in this magazine.

not gonna lie, they're sizzling hot.

i really had a small crush on jaehyun, but he's doyoung's friend. doyoung would tease me, so the small crush faded.

"what's that?" jaemin curiously asked.

"neo's summer magazine last year. i'm the model." he quickly grabbed it from my hands and looked at every page.

he looked so... unexplainable. he's happy, but looks annoyed. "do you like this guy?" he pointed at johnny oppa. i shook my head, "dumdum, he's a friend."

he turned the pages and smiled widely as he saw 'that' picture.

"damn sexy." he mumbles.

"i was choosing on which swimwear i should bring this friday. i didn't bring it for you to stare." i kept it in my bag for him to stop fantasizing.

he gave me his answer on the problems i gave and started to check. his phone suddenly rang for a video call.

"jaemjaem!" i heard a kid's voice.

"sooyoung! how's my baby?" he said with his cute voice. i don't know who's the baby, but i listened to them as i check jaemin's answers.

"baby is okay, jaemjaem! me miss youuuu." the kid says. aw, i wish i had a sibling that cute too.

"me miss sooyoung too. is jaemjaem gonna see sooyoung on friday?" he asked, giving the kid a bright look.

"yes! yes! i told mama and papa i'll come." jaemin looked so happy. eh? so it's not his sister? cousin, maybe?

"jaemin, here." i gave him his papers and fixed my things too.

"jaemjaem, who?" i heard sooyoung asked. she heard me, maybe. i wanted to see too, so i looked at her. she's eating cookies while talking.

"hello, sooyoung!" i greeted, she looked confused but smiled at me. "i'm your hye unnie." i waved, she did too.

"jaemjaem wife?" my eyes widened at her words. i shook my head quick, but jaemin made me more shocked.

"in the future, sooyoung." the girl nodded without understanding. they talked about things and the call ended.

he started preparing so we could go to school already. we took the bus and he bought a sandwich before going inside. "see you." i said before parting ways from him. i saw xiaojun and mark so i ran to catch up.

"having fun with your baby?" xiaojun teased so i hit his stomach.

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

"hye! jaemin's looking for you!" mom shouted from downstairs. i was preparing my things for the little vacation jaemin told me.