003

HYEJU's POV.

the usual– doyoung oppa driving me to school, me entering the classroom, flicking mark's forehead. told you, it's a repeating day.

the class wasn't starting yet so i decided to hand the notebooks to jaemin already. i know his classroom, but i never went to that building before.

as i walk around, students were taking pictures, even pointing at me. they're too shocked it's annoys me.

i knocked into their classroom's door and everyone was surprised to see me. "is na jaemin here?" everyone looked at his direction.

jaemin walked towards me and everyone was eyeing him. i gave him the paper bag. "here. take care of those." he looked inside before putting his hand in his pocket.

"sure thing, hye noona. take care." he said. i gave him a pat on the shoulder before leaving.

JAEMIN's POV.

as noona leaves, i turned around to see evil eyes looking at me. "so, you and hyeju sunbaenim are close?" hyunjin asked as he came closer to me.

"he even called her noona. pft." bomin crossed his arms while looking at me. yeah, these are her fanboys. i am too, but secretly.

"hyeju noona told me to call her noona, okay? we just started talking yesterday when he visited me at home–"

"SHE VISITED YOU AT HOME?" all of them said in unison. guess i'm lucky to be a celebrity's student. everyone envies me.

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

lunch time. i'm out with renjun and jeno here at the basketball court, eating our peach mango pies.

"so if hye sunbae teaches you, you get to see her everyday?" jeno asks as we sat down to watch the noob players.

"not everyday. sometimes, she's got some work to do, you know. i won't see her later. she has a shoot, she says." i took a bite of my food, but something distracts me as if everyone's looking at me.

right. the news spread quickly. my classmates won't shut the fuck up when something happens inside our class.

to: hye noona
↳ everyone been staring at me noona... i can't eat my food in peace

from: hye noona
↳ wru

to: hye noona
bball court the open one

a few minutes later, hye noona shocked me when i saw her walking to us. "dude, that's hyeju sunbaenim, right?" renjun asked as he was pointing at her.

"n-noona, what are you doing here?" i walked closer to her and she crossed her arms at me.

"now they're gonna look at me, not you." my eyes roamed to see that yeah, everyone looks at her now. "and you're a messy eater." she wipes off the mess on my lips using her handkerchief.

she took a seat with us three. those two punks froze in awe. "why are they staring at you anyways?" noona asked.

"our class spread the news about you coming at my house." i replied as i took the last bite of my food.

"they're so annoying." her voice seemed to be really pissed off. guess her life isn't that easy at all. she's got to take care of her image.

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

HYEJU's POV.

"say, hye. you can't play with us later, right?" xiaojun asks, after i told them i'll have a shoot later.

"yeah, i'll see if i have time tomorrow." we packed our things and went out of the classroom together.

i saw my manager's car so i waved goodbye to the two and we started to travel to the destination. "you said that i'll have a partner for this shoot?" i asked my manager.

"yeah, it's lee donghyuck of dreamzen." i browsed some pics of him. he's cute, not intimidating too. he's a normal person.

we arrived at the location and everyone was preparing. i also changed into a summer-vibed outfit– a white backless dress and a hat. the staffs did my makeup and hairstyle.

i was done, so i searched for donghyuck. i walked around the studio and i saw him almost done for his look.

"hello, i'm kim hyeju." i offered a handshake and he accepted, thankfully.

"i'm lee donghyuck. nice meeting you." we shaked hands and took a seat, talked about our careers and whatsoever.

the director signalled it was time for the shoot, so we positioned ourselves accordingly. it's just a photoshoot, what could go wrong?

"hyeju, come closer to hyuck." i nodded and pushed my body towards the man. we smiled at the camera and after 3 takes, he whispered something.

"can i say this? your back is so sexy."

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

doyoung unexpectedly came to pick me up, saying he ran an errand nearby and thought of getting me home.

"ran an errand your ass, you met a girl right?" doyoung laughed, yeah, he met someone. it's too obvious.

i checked my phone and it was bombarded with messages from jaemin. what is wrong with this kid?

from: jaemin
↳ noona i can't study

from: jaemin
↳ help me juiceyoooo

from: jaemin
↳ noona im gonna die come over pls

from: jaemin
↳ or post on sns please :( i need a motivation

from: jaemin
↳ i puked my brain

he's so so stupid. why would he die of studying? he fears something that shouldn't be.

to: jaemin
↳ can't go. i'll be home. wait.