005

JAEMIN's POV.

i entered the school gates and saw noona walking just 5 meters away from me. "good morning, hyeju noona." i greeted but she seems to be in a bad mood.

"nothing good in the morning." she was walking in a hurry then i held her hand, "what's happening?"

hyeju sighed, "do you know a girl named kang yoora?" she's so cute when she's angry. but what's with yoora?

"yeah.. she's my classmate. why?" hye noona grabbed me by the hand and we quickly went to my classroom.

noona angrily slaps the teacher's table in front of our classroom. she commanded me to close the doors even the windows. it's too early for the teachers to go out from the faculty room.

"no one.. please no one shall take a video of what's gonna happen inside this classroom right now." she seemed so stressed. i collected everyone's phone and checked if the recordings are on. some are, so i turned them off.

"who the fuck is kang yoora here?" she cussed as everyone was scared of her. even me. it's a different hyeju noona here.

they all looked at yoora, sitting behind. she looked so pissed too. "what do you want?" she rolls her eyes as she walked closer to noona.

"delete that twitter account right now. or tell everyone that it's not me. tell them it's your pussy that you posted." i was in shock. what has happened? i didn't know they were in some argument.

"what do you mean?" yoora spoke in her sarcastic tone. she's too brave to fight a senior. this bitch got no manners i swear to god.

"you fucking posted some nudes of yours and that account was named after me. delete. them. now. or i'll tell the teachers– no, the police." hyeju noona scares the shit out of me. dark aura was all around her.

"i don't get you, senior." she's so bitchy. i looked for her phone and opened it using the pin i heard from her friends.

i opened the twitter app and saw two accounts on it. a personal account, and an account with hye noona on the pfp.

i saw fucking porn. on that account. who would believe that it's noona? her thighs aren't as thin as these. plus the breasts are smaller.

they were still in the middle of an argument so i posted a tweet, changed the username, pfp, removed anything with noona's information.

"hello, it's the owner of the account. the girl on the videos and pics i posted is not kim hyeju. it's me, kang yoora. i'll post an apology later."

"noona," everyone looked at me. "i already posted on that said account." yoora's eyes widened as she grabs her phone from my hand.

"and yoora, noona's thighs aren't that skinny. no one should've believed that it's her." i whispered. hye noona walked closer to us.

"why did you do that?" noona asked. it took a minute for yoora to answer. she's so so doomed.

"i like jaemin." okay, i didn't expect an answer like that. "i know he likes you. and you've been with him lately. i thought if your career had reached the downfall, he'll not like you anymore." yoora's too pathetic. and how did she know that i like noona?

"i hope the whole school won't know about this. thank you." noona leaves the room and everyone was left, dumbfounded.

"apologize." i told yoora and walked to my seat.

early in the morning, but it's already eventful.

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

it's break time. i went to look for hyeju noona. hearing from xiaojun sunbaenim, she has been at the library.

walking inside the library, i didn't see her at the seats so i bet she's looking around for books. i searched for her and saw her on a ladder to grab something at the top.

i stared at her legs. they're so perfect. noona is perfect herself. i just wanna squeeze her thighs.

"why are you looking at my legs?" she covers her thighs using a book.

"i want them to sandwich me."

"okay, submissive guy." she teased as she got off the ladder and walked to the seats.

i came with her and sat infront of her. "what do you want?" she asks.

"you. in a sexy bunny outfit." she pinched my cheeks hard that it almost bled. why is she not blushing everytime i say something inappropriate?

she continued to study while i just stare at her face, admiring perfection. she's really the beauty of the campus. i mean, look at her. she's glowing.

HYEJU's POV.

i am almost done reading one lesson from this book when i noticed that jaemin fell asleep. aw, look at him. he's a tiny little kid with weird imaginations.

i was about to leave the library so i woke him up. "jaem, we're leaving." he stood up and fixed his messy hair.

"you look cute. let's go." i mentioned, i think he accepts the compliment. he was frozen for a second.

"but i am handsome too, right?" he keeps on forcing me to say that. he's cute to me, i don't know.

"nope, you're always cute to me. never gonna be handsome." i teased and he kept on whining. he's cute, why does he want to be more than that?