Chapter 1

All eyes were glued on me. What's up with these people? My brother pushed me towards the general office.

"I have to go and collect your schedule, you wait outside the office, don't wander off anywhere." I gave him a nod and he proceeded inside the office.

This school was average-sized, but their facilities were the best, they even had a gym! I wondered how they squeezed all the good stuff in one campus.

Suddenly I felt someone was watching me, I turned around and to find a few pairs of eyelined eyes staring at me(were they even allowed to wear eyeliner?) The sign above their heads read detention centre. They must have gotten into trouble because of the eyeliner. But seriously, when did guys even start wearing makeup meant for girls.

"C'mon, you're gonna be late." Oppa waved the sheet of paper at my face. He led me to my classroom and class quickly began.

*

Chemistry was the last lesson and I felt like my ears were gonna pop out. I took my seat and class started.

"Joonhee?"

"Huh?"

"Joonhee-ahhh" Eunji? I looked up at the girl frantically waving at me. She hurried over to sit beside me.

"Eunji-ah! Why didn't you tell me you're here?"

"I didn't even know you came here."

And from there, I'm pretty sure we chatted for the whole lesson without taking any notes.

Class ended quicker than I expected. I waited for my brother at the foyer.

10 minutes passed and still no sight of my brother. They should be out by now..

*

The sky turned into a nice shade of purple and the clouds became pink candyfloss floating through the sky. Candyfloss..

Grrr...grr...

I was starving.

Grrrrr...

"Hungry?" I turned around and saw a guy with reddish(radish?) hair, I recognised him from the detention centre.

"No" I lied.

"Oh come on! I heard your stomach growling for food." My cheeks reddened.

He glanced at my name tag. "Kim Joonhee....Kim Namjoon, so you're his sis?"

"Yeap" I confirmed.

"I knew it! Anyways, I'm your brother's friend, Jeon Jungkook." He extended a hand but I quickly waved it away.

"I think I better get home now, maybe oppa left without me."

"Nah, he's still practicing in the dance studio."

Jerk. I stomped my feet. How could he not tell me sooner?!

"I think I'll just go home now. Erm...bye" I quickly walked out of the school gate.

*

"Eomma..oppa ditched me today."

My mom began glaring at oppa. But in my mind I'm like: HAHAH, serves him right.

"I didn't even ask her to wait up for me."

"Joonhee-ah, next time, don't wait up for him. You know he's in a dancing group right?"

I nodded and continued eating my dinner.

___________________

Hey guiisse :3
Hope u enjoy my new story
Remember to vote, comment and follow :D
• Who's your bias in BTS? •