5

"You have a new project." as she hands them the folders.

Each was given a copy of files.

"But what about." Lisa stopped.

"Don't worry someone will work on it since it is almost done." her assurance.

...

As they open it, Rosé became disturbed as to what the reason for them to deserve that.

Rosé's mind wrestle on whether she will accept it or not.

Though uncertain she asked. "Ms. Dara what if we don't accept it.".

"You need to do this. Our client paid triple for each of you already." answered by their boss.

"And they will pay five times for each of you once you are done."

Then she added.

"Let me remind you that whether you will not take this project there will be someone who will do it." Their boss said.

...

After the meeting they went straight to grab a food.

Her friends became worried for her sudden reaction.

"Is there something bothering you?" they asked but she remained silent.

...

At the cafeteria, Jisoo speaks with Rosé and said. "Ms. Dara has a point, you know that, right?" 

"But we are doing this for those rubbish and heartless. Not with innocent men." she pressed.

They couldn't do but agreed with her.

Then Jennie is perplexed so she question her with."Why are you being defensive with them."

And followed by Lisa's teased. "Unless."

Furthermore she added. "We met them already, right." as Lisa gave her friend a smirked.

...

Later that night they received a text from Ms. Dara saying. "Don't delay but be ready. The soonest you're done the better."

Rosé sighed with mix emotion for she doesn't even know why she's acting that way.

...

Meanwhile their CEO, Bang PD-nim called for a meeting for the boys.

"As I see everyone is here already."

Everyone is quiet and attentive because they see how serious he is.

"I already took all the precautions to protect you."

"But unfortunately I received another information that there is another threat about you guys."

This sadden everyone which includes their managers.

"How about the incident last time Bang PD-nim. Do you have an idea?" Namjoon asked.

"They said the target is not about you. Thankfully and for whoever the person who helped you I already asked for a private investigator to find her."

Then he continue. "Are you still willing to go on or you want to have a break? Cause whatever the decision you will make I will respect it."

However, the boys are passionate on  their craft and wanted to pay the love they are receiving from their fans so they answered him with."We want to pursue."

"Don't force yourselves because we are talking about your safety and I am sure whatever happen your fans will understand especially if we are going to release a statement regarding this matter."

Then he asked them again. "Are you sure? You want to continue?"

They look on each other and nod to say yes.

Their boss and managers as well  cannot fathom how dedicate they are and the love they wanted to show.