25

He feels so sad the next morning that he gets weak.

...

"We shouldn't let them see each other." as Yoongi felt that they are to blame.

However, Lisa answered him with. "But that is to give them closure."

"However, both of them are suffering." Butt in by others.

Both girls and boys feel hopeless on how they will turn the two into what they are before.

...

As silence breaks the room, the boys suddenly got startled to see Rosé standing at the door.

"Can I go to his room?" her requests.

Which they gave her the permission to do so.

"But he's asleep so it's up to you now." [where everyone thought he's asleep.]

What they didn't know is that he's just pretending because he has no interest to talk to anyone.

...

Rosé enters Jungkook's room and walks near him.

"Jungkook" she calls and stands beside   his bed.

"I don't know where to start." and she continues.

"I can't deny the love I have for you but..."

However, Jungkook said. "What?!" as he turns to her side and stands in front of her. "But what?!"

"You keep on hurting me!" as he points his finger at his chest.

"I don't want to hear from you anymore and I don't want to see you!" he screamed.

"So get out! Now!" It is really heartbreaking for him to do that and moreover no matter how he contained himself from crying he cannot.

Rosé in return swallowed her pride while hearing those words.

...

His hyungs and the girls rush to his room as they heard Jungkook furiously talking to Rosé.

So as he sees them, he asked. "Who told this girl to come into my room?"

"Jk?!" they said with shame on how he treats her.

"Next time don't let anyone. Let me rephrase it. Don't let her to go near me." his demands.

"That is too much." Hoseok said in her defense.

"Rosé don't deserve that." Taehyung added.

"All she does is for your own good." Yoongi said to clarify Rosé's purpose.

"Really?" his laugh while tears still flowing from his face.

"All she does is to pain me from lies."

But Rosé did not finished the convo and left.

"Go!" he shouted.

But in his thought. "That's what your good at. Running away from me."

...

He lost his balance and cried. "Hyung,  I thought she loves me and is really concern of me. But..."

"Why she needs to give me false signal."

"I hope and I hope but she ended me with heartbreak." he continues.

"She could've let me know that my feelings for her is impossible but I think I expect to much."

...

After that moment, as they see Jk rest all of them went outside the room and talk.

"Sorry we can't believe that would be his reaction." apology by Namjoon.

And Jimin butt in."Sorry cause Rosé is his first love."

Thus, the three girls told them about Rosé's past relationship.

"Really?" in their suprised.

"We don't want to tell you that but we don't want you guys to think any negative things about Rosé." which they disagree.

Then Jennie continue. "She did recover for years but you know she has that scar and it stops her from loving again."

"Actually we are the one to blame." added by Jisoo.

"Why?" they curiously asked.

Immediately answered by Lisa with. "Cause same as with Jungkook we're the one who pushed Rosé to that guy."

Still in curiosity they question them more.

"Did the guy survive?" Jin's query.

"Unfortunately." the girls didn't finish the sentence anymore cause they already understand the meaning of it.

Thus, they get the feeling of being ashamed and sorry for Rosé.

...

Tommy boi - You never called me back