13

The day of their concert.

Staff and all the people involve in concert is busy.

"So, everyone's ready?" their manager asked.

Which everyone responded with "Yes" in excitement.

...

"Hyung I hope she's here." hopeful he said.

Each gave him a pat and smile as a response.

...

The first thing the boys do before they head their way from the stage is to look on the place reserved for the four girls.

However, it is empty which made Jk and the rest of them upset.

"Let's just do our best." Namjoon's encouragement.

But as they set their feet from the stage, Jungkook widen his smiles as he sees a beautiful sight he is wishing for.

While a light shine shone from Rosé's back like she's an angel.

...

"Hyung! she's here and they are here." Jungkook whispers.

Everyone looks on each other, looking more inspired so they did their best to perform in order not waste the girls effort in protecting them.

Hence, Rosé, Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa see that and more determine to secure their safety.

...

The concert ended successfully and peacefully.

...

The following morning for the last day before going home.

Jungkook and the rest went for a walk outside.

Wishing to have another interaction with the girls.

Unfortunately, they didn't see them.

While the girls are far from them watching.

"Guess it is better this way." as Jisoo taps Rosé's shoulder.

...

On their way to the airport.

"Don't move." as a woman in black suit and shades locked the door of the car.

"I wonder what made them take so long to take you all down." she told them.

Puzzled of what she is saying she continues.

"They are my best assets. Do you know that?" then smirks at them while looking at the rear mirror.

...

Suspicious of what is happening as they hear silence from their surrounding.

Instinct struct the girls so they run as fast as they could to reached the boys place.

And the boys are in great shocked when a huge blast coming from a car where the girls went.

...

The boys heart melted of the sight for they cannot bear the image they witnessed.

Then all of them lost their conciousness.

...

Fire and siren can be heard around.

Chaos started to spread.

...

After the incident they knew already whose the mastermind.

So they called their leader to confirm it.

"We know it's you."  Rosé said though in pain maintain herself to be calmed.

"Well let's say I am giving you girls the favor." Ms. Dara speaks in triumphant.

Then she added. "Anyway, you can relax cause everything is taken good care of now."

...

Concern of what she might do with them they are already making plans.

But somehow there are  moment that they cannot fully concentrate.

"This is my fault." as Rosé starts to struck by her conscience.

"Hey! Don't blame yourself." as Jennie console her.

"Remember we are a group. Your not alone with this. If you think it is you are to blame. Blame us as well." added by Lisa.

"Girls. It is not time to point fingers on ourselves because no one is to be  blamed. Okay?" as Jisoo tried to cheer her friends even she's also feel disheartened.