20

The rest of the boys were able to went home safely after their government and media cooperated.

They are also fortunate enough that people around them knew about their situation hence, they are ready to protect them too.

...

"Were you able to sleep?"  as Namjoon joins him at the living room.

Jungkook staring outside nods and replied with him.

"I hope they are okay. I just." as he sighed.

"We know they will come back." Jin's answered while joining them.

...

FLASHBACK

"Did I hear it clearly?" Taehyung asked.

"I guess you are." Hoseok's said while fixing his backpack.

"We heard it too." agreed by Yoongi.

Then Jimin clarified. "So, they are not the bad guys we think they are."

Then someone butt in and explained everything about the four agents.

...

It is such a relief for everyone but made them more feel wary for they knew that they are in dangerous mission.

END OF FLASHBACK

...

The following day, the boys received a message about the arrest of their enemy.

It is such a relief for everyone but what they wanted to ask for is about the four girls.

So Jungkook did not waste his time and asked. "How about them? How are they?"

Unfortunately, the given information they had is all about Dara.

Disappointing, their day ends.

...

Alone in his room.

Jungkook remembers Rosé and reminisce the night he spent with her.

"Please, give it back to me." his hopeful spirit as his eyes close.

...

FLASHBACK

As Jungkook grabs Rosé, he hands her a ring that is precious to him.

END OF FLASHBACK

...

Next day at their dorm.

A messenger rings the door bell and drops a small box.

"Are you expecting something for someone?" asked by Yoongi to everyone.

While picking it up and reads for who it belongs, he shouted. "Jungkook! You have a package."

Wondering why, Jungkook went to his hyung.

"Wow! I wonder to whom it came from." their teased.

Jungkook sits with them and opens the small box.

In his suprised, he got speechless and just stares at the object.

...

"We don't know what is the meaning of that but..." as they see his disheartened heart.

They felt the pain from him but don't want to confront so one by one they left Jungkook to gave him the space he needed.

...

He leans on the couch as he takes a deep breath and released a sighed.

Jungkook cannot fathom anymore what is happening and decided to locked himself in his room.

...

It was a long night for Jungkook and only he did is to stare at the ring.