15

The girls almost wanted to scream on top of their lungs to tell them the truth.

Their sincerity to protect them is not a show.

That they care for them.

However, they cannot say it because of the mission they are in.

...

"Girls we can't eliminate them yet."

Then Dara added. "They are actually good in market, don't you know that."

"There are some whose willing to pay more for these trash." with so much bitterness in her heart.

Four girls are cold hearted women but the thought of their leader really make them feel sick.

So in their thought she is not a human which makes them more willing to help them.

...

Later that day.

The girls went to talk to them but they are cautious with their surroundings and careful in talking to them.

"Be ready anytime we will escape." as the girls in act like they are harassing them.

Unfortunately, those words aren't sinking yet into the seven boys whose  still bound in chain.

...

When.

"Tomorrow we are going to send them to someone" as Dara stands in front of them.

Enjoying of others pain she said. "You think girls are fool, don't you?"

"Sorry but we are not." as she smiles at them with so much satisfaction to torment the boys.

...

She turns her attention to the girls and talked to them.

"I will call you where is the place as well as the time."

And give the girls her last words.

"Enjoy your time. Chow" then walks out.

...

"So is this going to be our last day?" as Jungkook smirks at them.

Hence, the man punch him to his stomach and said. "Quiet!"

Rosé made a small move to fight that big man but they block her way.

They made a discreet gesture to say "No"

Then signals at her. "You might blow our plan."

...

Rosé endures the pain she is seeing and controlling herself from getting near Jungkook.

Same as her, the three girls clenched their fist for they wanted to hurt those men badly as well.

They turned themselves like a robot that doesn't feel the pain.

Then composed themselves.

...

Imagine Dragons

...

After heavy blows of punches and kicks the men left the seven boys wounded.

Seeing those men gone they get near  them as fast as they can to check on the severity of damage they got.

Then advised them.

"Just go with the flow." they said without expectation, for they cannot blame the boys if they did not.

...

The following day, girls received a detailed message from Dara.

...

During that time, though they cannot bare to see them groaning in pain. 

The boys got dragged inside a truck and received mockery.

Some of them say. "Don't be like a baby and whine. Get inside!" as they pushed them one by one.

...

The girls did not waste their time to execute the plan as soon as they see everyone inside it.