29

Rosé smiles at him as she balance herself to fight again.

She released herself to him while walking in gait while Jungkook stares blankly at her.

...

Four of them give their best to secure their safety until the end.

When Rosé lost her balance and collapsed.

"Rosé!" everyone shouted.

But just in time where their co - agents and police to arrived.

...

Since they are idols the girls immediately hid and protected their image before the media come.

Hence, they make them move from the scene.

"Jk you can't come with us." as they almost pushed and dragged him away from Rosé.

"Here we go again with that excuse." as he fights back.

"I wanna know if she's okay. That's all. Please, I'll take the risk and chance now. Not tomorrow or the other day but now." his demand.

"I pushed her away and I want to change that."

Although he pressed himself they still not allow him.

However, he can't be stopped so he persevere in following them.

...

At the hospital.

"You can't stop me now." as he sits at the waiting area of the hospital with his hyungs.

The girls know that is not the time for them to have an argument so they did not pushed him away and also not to make a scene.

...

Hours they waited until the doctor came forward to talk to them.

"The operation is successful even though she lost so much blood but after this it takes time for her to heal."

It's such a relief for all of them especially to Jungkook.

Thus, there's no day where Jungkook left Rosé's side especially during the crucial days where she has no conscious.
...

Weeks after the operation, Jungkook patiently waiting for her to recover.

Until she was told for discharge.

...

"Are you ready to go home." her friends asked over the phone.

"Yes of course" as she carries her purse.

...

As she walks in the hallway her nurses give her a piece of flower one by one with smiles on their faces.

It was followed by their co - agents as well as their head which made her to wonder.

And unexpectedly next in line are Jungkook's hyungs and her three best friends who hug her dearly and said. "We're happy for you."

Mystified of what's happening she proceed from walking.

...

Lastly, at the end of the hallway Rosé can't help to notice Jungkook in a tuxedo with a big bouquet of flowers and a smile as his accessory.

And as she gets nearer to him, he holds her hand and asked. "Will you be officially my girlfriend?"

Lost of words, Rosé nods at him.

...

The two hug each other as if it won't last and not minding others.

This action of Jungkook is so brave that Rosé is also got motivated to show her love for him.

...

Months passed but it wasn't easy on both sides but they did help each other to keep their relationship to last stronger.

...

BTS - Magic shop