14

"Oh! Hi girls." in shocked but not surprised Dara as she sits.

"What brings you all here?"

Same as before they talk to their leader casually.

"We're here to congratulate you." they said.

"It's not a problem." then she added. "Now you guys can take a rest for the meantime." while handing each of them a suitcase full of money.

...

But they know that they don't need to waste their time.

"So where did you take the bodies?" Rosé asked without hesitation.

"Don't mind it. Let their family and fans mourn without them finding those brats." as she leans and rest her chin from her both hands.

...

They didn't interrogate her no more for they don't want to look obvious.

However, as soon as they left.

"Keep eyes on them." as Dara calls some of her men.

...

"You cannot outsmarted me girls."

"I know you've been fooled by those boys."

Then she went straight to an abandoned building.

...

"Good evening boys!" Dara's introduction.

Upon seeing her. "We can't forgive you if there something bad happened to them." they furiously said.

"Sorry but..." she answered them back.

When.

"Sorry are we late?" the four girls said.

The boys in suprised widen their eyes.

...

Dara turned around not showing wary from her face and clapped her hands.

"Girls don't tell me you are here to fight me."

But "No, actually." Jisoo answered.

...

"Very good girls."

"Your my top agents for nothing." which made the boys in shocked as some of them almost gasped the air while others drop their jaw.

"Whatever you heard is correct." to disappoint them more.

"They are part of my team which mean they are part of this plan."

Then continue. "A plan to eliminate all of you." while giving them a d*ath stare.

...

"That's why we don't understand why you need to keep this to us." Rosé's remarks to show disappointment.

"Let's say somehow I doubted your loyalty." her response.

"Ms. Dara of course not. They are nothing just  rubbish." Lisa said while smirking at them.

"We will never forget how you taught us. Their mistreatment towards girls don't need respect and they should be eliminated." added by Jennie.

"Well I am more than so proud of you."

"So... I guess, no vacation for you girls. I will leave them for you now."

"Take good care of them for me." then she goes on.

"And for the meantime keep them alive. We can still used them." then leaves as she puts her trust with them.

...

Boys cannot fathom the situations anymore.

And worst they are bargaining of what to believe in.

...

"We're worried that your inside the vehicle." as they lost their strength and faith in the girls.

Then.

Taehyung feeling betrayed asked. "Is that a skit? Is everything scripted?" as he looks down.

Which Jimin continues. "No wonder why  you and noona Jisoo are friends." as he talks to Jennie with so much pain in his eyes.

"We trusted you." they said while containing the tears inside them.

"But everything..." Jungkook said as he tried not to raised his face to confront Rosé.

"Everything is a lie." as they speak in distraught.

...

"So all of this is not for you to care about us but because you wanted to get close for you to easily k*lled us." Jungkook's voice in distressed.

The hero he used to believe in became a villain that made his heart in so much ache.

...

And the trust is already ruined.