24

"You know what. If you love him we can adjust." Lisa said to comfort her.

Which agreed by Jennie and said."Yes. And we see how the two of you love each other." as she hugs her.

And to give her an assurance, Jisoo told her. "You don't need to worry about us and  instead why not fight for him."

Speechless of their support with her, Rosé still can't manage to decide.

...

Meanwhile at the hotel, Jungkook stays in his room while staring at the night sky and said.

"Last concert" he said to himself.

"And... And it's all over." then he sighed heavily.

...

Next day, before they proceed to the dome.

The three girls covered up as chambermaids and showed up to talked to them.

"We're here cause we want to help our friend." Lisa's intro.

Then followed by Jisoo's query "How is he doing?"

"We actually don't know." Jimin said

Which added by Taehyung with. "Yes after concert and dinner he'll lock himself to his room."

"How we hope we can help him too." said by Jin.

...

"How about her? Is she okay?" they asked.

"She is sad lately as well but she can't do nothing or else we will not able to finish this project." Jisoo's replied.

"Oh! We see." in unison said by Namjoon and Yoongi.

"That means your separating yourselves just to maintain in seeing us?"  clarified by Hoseok.

"Because that's in our contract. A work ethic right?" Jennie said.

...

Jungkook felt disappointed hearing their conversation so he can't stop himself and butt in.

"But why she did not turn back to me personally the thing I gave her?"

"You mean the ring?" spilled by Lisa.

In awe he asked. "How did you know?"

"Cause you really gave her an headache and so much pressure." answered by Jisoo.

"But if she doesn't want to. She can say it to me personally." in his protests.

"We don't want to admit it but Jungkook..." as Jennie tries to explain Rosé's side and continues.

"Rosé is scared."

"Scared of what?!" he asked as he raised his voice.

"Scared of everything. You see your already on top." with a slight irritation on Lisa.

Which justified further by Jisoo with. "She doesn't want to hinder you from that."

"She feels like she's nothing compared to you."

But Jungkook who can't accept their explanation answered them with. "That is the lamest and shallow answer."

While his hyungs stop him from being rude and for acting too much.

"Don't you see she likes you?" the girls  emphasis.

But still he did not believe them and left.

...

Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa suggested Rosé that she needs to talk to him for clarification.

Hence, before the concert Rosé made a decision to talk to Jungkook at the back stage.

She covered her face with flowers and get her chance as she sees him alone.

"I want to congratulate you." she whispers.

And as Jungkook turned at his back and saw her, he feels a sting to his heart and said. "You need to go."

"Are you okay?" her worries when she sees him pressing his chest.

"I don't want to see you. Please go away." still agonizing in pain.

"You don't need to make excuses. I don't want to hear them."

As other members got alarmed to hear him, they rushed to go and help him.

...

Rosé walked away immediately and cried to a place where no one can sees her.

She told herself. "I guess it is too late."

...

Meanwhile.

"Hyung!" he cried.

Bothered by the situation they asked him if he can still perform.

While drench from tears he said yes for the sake of armies.

However, they gave him time to release his frustration until he gets okay.

...

Before they step on the stage they keep on asking if he is fine.

But with the same answer, they received the words "I am."
"I am okay."

...

Nonetheless, the last concert is memorable to everyone especially to Jungkook.

That day has remnant in his heart.

...

MASN - Hate me