3-𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑢𝑠

I glanced at my clock and brightened up as I saw it was finally midnight. The twins told me to meet them to set up one of their pranks. It was my first time every doing something against the rules like this. I felt like I had an adrenaline rush. I carefully crept out of my dorm room and down the stairs to the common room. The twins were just coming down from the boys dorms as well.

"Okay newbie lets see what you're capable of." The darkness didn't help the fact that I still had no clue which was which.

"What's the plan?" They walked over to me.

"One of the Slytherins Prefect is the reason me and Fred's fanged frisbee is now in filches possession." George explained. He started leading us over to the door.

"So you're getting revenge?" They chuckled.

"Glad to see you're eager but first we need to get back the frisbee."

"Okay so what do I have to do?"

"Well we thought this would be a great initiation. Ya know see if you have what it takes."

"Yeah this task is a walk in the park for us so if you can't do it then you might not be fit to be our partner in crime."

"So am I completely on my own then?" They looked at each other.

"Yes." They both nodded before pushing me out into the hallway and closing the painting. Before I could react I heard footsteps approaching. I quickly started running down the hall to the staircase. I looked around and made sure no one had followed me. I started down the stairs. I had basically studied the map of the school all summer, so that I wouldn't be late to classes, so I remembered which corridor filches office was by. I passed the great hall and turned the corner to face Ms.Norris. She quickly meowed. I shushed her and she meowed again. I thought for a second. I quickly took my bracelet off and waved it in front of her before throwing it down the other hallway. To my luck she chased after it. I waited a second to see if Filch would come but I didn't hear anything. I made sure to check the hallways before turning down them. I finally made it to Filches office. Of course it was locked. This was a simple spell though. I took my wand out.

"Alohomora." The door clicked and I opened it. I went through a few drawers before coming across one that was locked. I used the spell again and right on top was the frisbee. I quickly grabbed it and closed and locked the drawer again. I heard the door knob rattle and quickly ducked. The door opened and it was Filch. He kept the door open and started walking towards the desk. I scooted over to the opposite side of the desk to stay hidden. I heard him rummage through a few things before heading back out the door not even looking back. He shut the door and I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding. I waited a minute before slowly opening the door and checking to see if anyone was near by. The coast was clear and I started running back to the common room. I had forgotten my checking around corners rule as I neared the hallway and ran into something causing us both to trip. I groaned a bit, I had taken a hard landing. The boy stood up quickly.

"Are you okay?" He stood over me. I looked up and met the eyes of Cedric Diggory. He offered to help me up but I stood up on my own and panicked.

"Yeah I'm- I'm uh fine." I looked around and picked up the frisbee. He looked at it and then looked at me confused.

"Hey aren't you the girl from earlier today?" I felt my face heat up and panicked even more.

"No I- I don't think so." I started quickly walking towards the portrait.

"Are you sure?" I turned.