2

Sebastian's P.O.V.

"BabyBella, please.", I said softly, crouching in front of the couch. She ignored me, continuing to play on her new phone. "Please donnicciola? Please?", I begged softly. She faltered a little at the label but kept her face stone cold,

"Go away Sebastian."

"No. I will stay right here at your beckon call until you forgive us." She glanced at me,

"I wanna move schools."

"Move schools? Why?"

"Because I do! I hate it there. I wanna go to a normal school." All three kids went to a prestigious private school.

"Bambina, you know how papa feels about public schools. And he wants Geo and Leo to be with you just in case. And Micah."

"I'd be fine. I'm almost fourteen."

"Mio Dio don't remind me.", I said dramatically. She giggled a little but quickly deadpanned,

"Talk to them. I want to move schools. I hate it there and I don't feel like I'm learning anything except how to develop eating disorders and snort cocaine in the bathroom between classes."

"People do that shit at school?"

"If they can afford the school, they can do what they want. The rich kids are usually the most drugged up."

"A-Are you-"

"No. Of course not."

"Good. I'd kill you."

"I know."

"So... if I can somehow convince them, you'll forgive us?" She hesitated,

"And one of you has to drive me wherever I want whenever I want for a month."

"You have a two hour distance limit without at least two days notice."

"Okay."

"Deal."

₩₩₩₩

"We're moving schools.", Micah said at dinner. Bella lit up,

"Really!? All of us!?"

"We stick together. The boys don't mind and I sure as hell don't."

"I hate it there. I keep getting picked on and all the popular girls do drugs and throw up during lunch and I don't wanna be like that."

"Good. You should have told us sooner. But we're switching now so I guess it's okay. We will be having a long chat about expectations and rules for being in a public school. None of you have ever been in one."

"Leo might have.", Geo said.

"Oh. I guess that's true. Sometimes I forget you haven't always been here." Leo smiled brightly,

"I've only ever gone to private schools too. My father would never have let people think I was a hoodlum." Bella laughed a little,

"Hoodlum.", she repeated, making us all laugh. Once it quieted down, she glanced around at us and back to her plate, "My game sucked.", she said softly, "Like, it was terrible in every way and I hated everything before it and stuck it out because I thought it'd be worth it and it wasn't. I was really upset because it sucked and I wanted to turn around and know my people were still there for me and you weren't there. That's why I was mad."

"We really are sorry.", Luca said softly, "We thought we'd be back in time for you to get home and we completely forgot you had your game. We were used to you just having practice on Saturdays."