12

Liam's P.O.V.

"Ow ow ow-"

"Zip it.", Ashton growled, holding me off the ground by my underwear. I whimpered a little as he bent me over the bed and pulled off my underwear, quickly forcing his dick into my ass as I yelped. Less than a minute of him fucking me hard, I was on the edge,

"Can-Can I please-"

"Cum.", he said as we both did so. He pulled out and replaced his dick with a buttplug before we both jumped through the shower.

"Dads!", Alex yelled, "Let's go!"

"Attitude young man.", Ashton scolded, pushing his hair from his face.

"I'm excited!"

"Then don't ruin it with an attitude, alright."

"Okay Ashy."

₩₩₩₩

Alex gently touched a simple white dress,

"This is pretty." Zavier looked at the pricetag,

"Go try it on." His eyes flew to Zavier

"What? Dresses are for girls."

"No one made that a rule.", I said softly. Ashton nodded,

"If you like it, you can go try it on." He smiled, happily grabbing one and bouncing to a dressing room.

₩₩₩₩

"Alex, remember you can't wear your dress to school.", I said in the car.

"Because I'm a boy?"

"Because you have to wear your uniform.", I said smiling, "Which you've had issues with lately. If I catch you at school in normal clothes, I'll beat your ass right there. You got me?" He nodded,

"Yeah."

"Good."

Bella's P.O.V.

I limped into the kitchen, watching Luca make dinner.

"What?", he asked firmly.

"Do you forgive me for earlier?", I whispered.

"I punished you as your principal Bella. We don't mix school and home life."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"As your principal, it doesn't matter if I forgive you or not just that you don't repeat the mistake."

"So if I screw up at school and you beat my ass then I just get to drown in the guilt for who knows how long?" He shrugged,

"Bella, I treat you as my student at school because you are. End if story. Go set the table."

"But-"

"Now."

₩₩₩₩

"What'd he do to you?", Ales asked as he gently rubbed lotion on my ass. I tried my best to hold back tears but it didn't really work,

"Strap.", I whispered.

"What did you do?"

"I-I ditched class."

"Why?", he asked helping me up and holding me in his lap.

"This girl keeps making fun of me and she calls me out in the class all the time and is mean and I just had a bad day and I couldn't handle it."

"Did you tell Luca that?"

"Mr. Russo doesn't care."

₩₩₩₩

"We don't tolerate bullying here.", Luca snapped.

"Really? Because you tolerated it last week. And the week before. In fact, I got in trouble for being bullied."

"You hit someone Montebella."

"She was on top of me trying to undress me."

"Why would she do that?"

"To humiliate me! To get me in trouble! To ruin my life like she's been trying to do for weeks!" He sighed heavily,

"Go back to class. You have detention for a week." I angrily stood up and went to leave as he stopped me, "And as your brother, you're done coaching basketball. Tonight is your last practice."

"What!?"

"You heard me."

"No! I promised them. I made a commitment and it's something I love. It's one of the few things that cheers me up. I get to spend three hours after school laughing and actually feeling useful without being terrified or sad. You can't take that from me!"

"I can when you're making bad decisions. Go."

₩₩₩₩

"Wait, there's a board meeting tonight?", I asked Liam. He nodded,

"Yeah. I guess I should go tell them I need another assistant coach.", he said sadly.

"I'll go. I have some things of my own too." I got off the bleachers and went down the hall to the conference room, walking in,

"Anyone else have a topic?", the superintendent asked.

"I have a question.", I said softly. Luca's eyes flew to me, full of anger,

"I don't think you do Montebella.", he said sternly.

"Yeah, I do."

"Go ahead kid.", the superintendent, Mr. Johnson, said.

"Why can't Mr. Russo be my principal and my brother?", I asked softly, genuinely wanting an explanation.

"It's... unprofessional..."

"To have a principal who cares about his students? The way he treats me as his student makes me wonder how he got this job. And as his sister, I hate saying that."

"It looks bad if you were to get away with something."

"Get away with something? I can't breathe in the wrong direction without him jumping down my throat. I can't get away with anything. Ever." I paused, "And I really think it would look worse for all of you if you had a student suicide on your hands than if your principal smiled at his students." The all glanced at each other, talking softly.

"Montebella it's time for you to go.", Luca said firmly, "I will talk to you at home as your brother and tomorrow as your principal."

"You'll only get to one of those conversations before I'm dead Luca. I can't keep doing this."

"Why is she in trouble?", Mr. Johnson asked, "This was an open meeting. We encourage students to come and bring up questions or problems. She had a completely understandable question." Luca didn't say anything as he looked back to me, "Bella, I'm sorry we made it seem like that. I can't see Luca letting you get away with things here either and we had no reason to assume he couldn't multitask as your brother and principal. I take back what I said before, it's his choice." I looked to Luca,

"So?"

"I'm your brother at home. Here, I'm your principal."

₩₩₩₩

I couldn't kill myself if all six of the guys were watching me all night.

"Montebella how could you fucking humiliate me like that!?", Luca snapped. I sat at the bar, staring past him. "You put my job on the line! I can't fucking believe you!"

"I'm sorry I'm your sister until it's an inconvenience. I didn't choose it either.", I whispered, "You weren't going to answer my question, I had every right to go and ask them. I didn't know you'd be there. I didn't mean to put your job on the line but you don't seem to care about my life either."

"Your life and your job are different."

"Not for you Mr. Russo.", I snapped, going to leave.

"Hey, you're not allowed to be alone!", he called.

"Why? Because you haven't alread lost me? Because I'm not already fucking dead to you!? Bud out Luca. You can't be both. You can't be my principal and my brother, you said it yourself. It's clear which you chose."