THIRTEEN

I had spent the next couple days alone in the cabin, reading and tending to the green house. Valnush had stopped by to bring groceries, I had asked her if she knew anything about the child I had found and surprisingly she had answers. He was recovering, he had gotten help and was currently being taken care of. I really wanted to see him, but the male hasn't been back in days. So I never had the opportunity to ask.

I had wanted to ask Valnush to take me to him but I knew he'd be pissed if I left this cabin without him. I never expected that he wouldn't return. After he forced me to have dinner that night I had fallen asleep in his lap with my head resting against his shoulder. When I had woke up I was in my bed.

I pulled my curls into a ponytail before deciding to make some lunch. I rummaged through the fridge looking for something to cook, after a while spotted the left over rice that I had made yesterday night and decided I would make shrimp fried rice.

Once I had all the ingredients out I skipped over to the living room. I grabbed the remote and put on a YouTube playlist. I sang along to the songs as cooked, stirring the rice smiling happily at the perfectly sautéed shrimp, corn, green onions egg and rice. I added garlic and soy sauce too.

Suddenly my senses perked up but it was too late, I felt his arms wrap around me as he pressed himself into my back. My breath hitched in response as I felt his breath on my neck.

"H-hi." I said shyly, his body being so close to me after not seeing him for so long was making me nervous. His heavenly scent flooding me completely. I felt my wolf stir in delight, though she has been dormant recently.

His hands trailed up stomach before they slid onto my breast. I gasped loudly as he squeezed them. I took step forward in attempt to free myself from his invasive grasp. I soon realized my actions were foolish because I had just moved closer to the hot stove, trapping myself between the two. I put the spatula down as I shut off the stove.

"A-Alpha?" Why was he doing this? I placed my hands on top of his massive one's as I tried to pry them off. I squeezed my legs together in attempt to hide my shame, I was hoping he couldn't feel my nipples which had hardened under his fondling.

His hands slid to my hips before lifting me up, I squealed as he threw me up slightly, turning me in the process, I landed firmly against his chest with his arms around me while my hands planted on his shoulders for support.

He placed me down the counter before smoothly stepping between my legs. "Where have you been?" My hand came up to his cheek as I pulled him closer to me. I smashed my lips to his, kissing him hungrily, no matter how much time we spend together; I always feel empty once he's gone.

Maybe I was obsessed, my infatuation with a man, who treats me unfairly. I would deal with it, it was a blessing. A bond which I thought I'd never have. It wasn't ideal, not with him. But beggars can't be choosers, he is all I have and all I'll ever have.

I felt him smirk against my lips at my eagerness, it's what he wanted. Submission. His lips left mine as he turned his head away from me, I felt my temperature heat up in frustration. I held him tighter as I moved towards his lips capturing them once again.

I moaned out in pure bliss as he deepened the kiss leaning forward hovering over my small form. He nipped my bottom lip as he pulled away making me squeal in pleasure and pain.

His lips landed on my neck sucking and biting all over, my nails dug into his back in response. "We s-should e-eat." I felt myself drifting from reality. If this continued I'd be undressing myself and begging for him to take me in a matter of minutes.

Reluctantly he let me go as he nodded. Taking several steps away from me in attempt to calm him breathing. My face was heated, I was sure I was blushing profoundly.