TWENTY THREE

I held my breathe as he repositioned me roughly on his lap so I was straddling him. His arms wrapped around me as he leaned forward. He was so close I could feel his breath on my neck."Sometimes, I wonder if we really are mates." His tone was cold contrasting the exhilarating warmth on my neck.

My heart burned with pain at his words whilst my body heated up from his touch. I could feel the sting at the back of my eyes. "How could you say something like that?" I quickly whispered, I was frustrated, my heart could feel for no one but him and even still he questions our pairing. Does he not feel for me at all?

"What are you really after Nalu?" His grip on my waist tightened as his other hand snaked up to pull my hair. I'm tired of him patronizing me as if I was his enemy and not his mate. As if I had sought after him, and not the other way around.

"Do you not feel for me? All I ever do is show that I care but yet you treat me like we're not fated to be together." My voice quivered slightly as my eyes drilled into his, threatening to shed tears. I'm not sure if it was the guilt or the heightened emotions, but his words had devastated me beyond belief. After all, I was sick of crying and despised it.

"Your loyalty isn't with me, so what good are you to me?" He spat angrily, his claws and lengthened teeth were on full display and the veins in his neck began to bulge. I could feel the anger wafting off of him in waves. If I hadn't been imprisoned on his lap, I would have bolted without hesitation.

"You're hurting me." I whined as I tried to loosen his grip on me.

"Nalu, tell the truth." He snapped at me, and before I knew what was going on, he had taken my hands off of him and securely gripped both of my wrists in one hand. While the other wrapped itself around my neck. As he inhaled, his head sunk fast into my neck. "You smell fucking good." He growled out.

His breath fanning my neck sent chills down my spine; it only took his lips brushing across my mark for my senses to surge into overdrive. My throat was parched, and my mind was racing with excitement.

As his lips brushed my mark, I gasped as warmth immediately pooled between my legs. "Stop this." I attempted to sound powerful, but instead it came out so weak.

"You don't have the power to make demands, Nalu; I'm your fucking Alpha."He snarled before attacking my mark with wet kisses, I couldn't help the moans and mewls that tousled from my mouth. I squirmed in his lap due to the heat between my legs, I wanted him so bad. I didn't protest as he roughly began to undo my pants . My eyes went wide at the sound of him ripping them to shreds; the remains hung limply on my shins.

"Is that all you are? Cause in that case you can go fuck your self." I spat. He is my mate before he's my Alpha. I'm more to him then some damn subject that he can order around.

I felt him smirk against my neck before pulling away, the look in his Amber eyes were one of a-crazed beast. I knew I could never win against him but that wasn't going to stop me from trying.

His eyes drew low and settled between my legs before looking me deeply in the eyes. "You're the one who's soaking through their panties, are you sure you don't want to fuck me instead?"

I was humiliated and pissed off, if he wants to argue then we can. "Go to hell." I whispered as I visibly shook.

"Only if you'll come with me." He leaned in closer, putting our faces millimetres apart. I gasped as I felt his fingers press between my legs. Before I could say anything, he crashed his lips to mine devouring me completely. His tongue explored my mouth as his fingers hooked under my panties. They slid down until they were up against my soaked entrance.