TWENTY FIVE

"You want me to... oh..omg.. ok. I've never done anything like this before." I mumbled faintly as I lowered my eyes. This was far too embarrassing. Please, Moon Goddess, give me strength.

Klaus bit his lower lip before raising his hips and pulling his pants down. He softly grasped my chin, forcing me to look him in the eyes. "I know. Don't worry, I'll help you." Klaus replied as he slid my hands beneath the waistband of his boxers. I sucked in a gasp when I felt the width of him with my fingers and curled them around his length.

I gave a timid smile. "I don't think I'll be able to fit that all in my mouth." Fear was coursing down my spine, but my core was clenched with anticipation. I wasn't confident, but I wanted to give it a shot.

"Do you trust me?" He asked, his dark gaze fixed on me. Do I? He's my mate, and I'd like to make him feel as amazing as he's made me feel. But this was my first time doing something so intimate with anyone; he has had and will continue to have all of my firsts, but I will not have his. What if I can't live up to all of his previous partners? Will he be disappointed and seek other she-wolfs?

"You are all I need, it will always be you. You are mine and I am all yours. Do you trust me Nalu?" He whispered softly as he stroked his fingertip across my lips. I nodded slowly which I received a low growl of approval from deep within him. I can do this.

"Whenever you're ready." He said darkly, I could feel the rapid pulse emitting into my palms from his length. Gently I grabbed the hem of his boxers before pulling him out.

My eyes widened as I saw how big he was; he was so huge and veiny that it nearly seemed painful. I spotted a trail of clear liquid leaking out of its broad head. I brought my hands to the top, softly sliding them up and down with his pre cum as it became slick. I think this is the correct motion. Right?

He watched me closely twitching silently. He grabbed the base of his dick and the back up of my head before pushing me forward. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to lick his head. I slowly swirled around the tip before looking up at him.

His amber eyes shifted between blazing crimson and black. As he knitted his brows, the veins in his neck bulged. "You're killing me, you little tease."

I slid down slightly, licking from half way down to his tip, and I felt his grip on my head softly push. He angled his dick towards my mouth with his other hand.

I moved forward, my mouth wide open, to take him in. He cursed as I continued until I felt him at the back of my throat. I hummed in delight as I saw his evident distress. His rapid breathing and a small movement of his leg.

I moved back and tightened my grip around the top before moving my hands up and down his length. With my saliva on top, it was much easier, although it could use more. As I moved my hands faster, I spat gently on the tip, coating it more. My lips parted once more before I pushed him back into my mouth.

My head bobbed up and down as I continued to suck and work my tongue against dick, and the rest that I couldn't fit into my mouth I covered with my hands, rubbing up and down to match my movements.

He softly collected my curls before fisting my hair behind my head. "Fuck, just like that Nalu." His pleasure-filled voice sent a rush of heat through me, causing me to moan as wetness flowed down my thighs.

My rhythm quickened as I became overwhelmed by the need to provoke a stronger reaction from him. His large hand softly pressed against my head, coercing himself farthing in my mouth. I squeezed my eyes closed in response to the new sensation of fullness. I could feel him in my throat; he stopped before pulling my head up, then pushed me back down.