Don't Betray My Love

Grant and Taylor walked into the bus tiredly. It had been a great show, but very exhausting. There were about a million questions from the fan to confirm that they were dating.

   The press was going even more mad, if that was even possible. Grant and Taylor could hardly go anywhere without being swarmed and photographed.

   "I'm so tired," Taylor sighed. "But happy."

   "Me, too," Grant yawned.

   Grant kissed Taylor's cheek and went into the bathroom. Liz and Caitlin waved Taylor over to the couch they were sitting on.

   "Did you hear?" asked Liz. "Claire is dating Joe."

   "Jonas?" Taylor gasped.

   "I know, right! Its ridiculous!" Caitlin said.

   "I don't feel bad for her, though," Taylor said. "Maybe she and Joe will really like each other."

   Caitlin and Liz looked doubtful, but Taylor optimistic. Maybe Joe would find someone. She found Grant. Well, he had been there the whole time ... Just like her song. She had started writing it thinking of Grant and his girlfriend, but who knew that he would be 'The One'. Or at least she thought he was.

   "So what's up?" Grant asked, coming into the room again, sitting on a chair next to the couch.

   "Nothing," the girls said in unison.

   "Just that we want to go to a fashion show sometime," sighed Taylor. It wasn't a lie. She had been wanting to go to a fashion show recently.

   "We should go, then," Grant said, trying to be supportive.

   "Aw," cooed Caitlin. "That's so sweet, Grant."

   "Thanks," he said, dramatically waving his hand. Taylor giggled.

   Taylor got Amos to find any fashion shows in the area. There was one in L.A., which was their next stop for a concert.

   "Fantastic!" cried Taylor.

   "Yeah. We'll see it two nights before the show."

   "Yay!" squealed the girls. Taylor gave Grant a kiss for actually wanting to go to a fashion show with her. She felt like she had the best boyfriend in the world.

                                                                              *_*_*_*_*_*_*

   "Wow," whispered Liz. "This is fantastic!"

   "I know!" Taylor replied softly.

   They were one of the first people to show up to the show. It was supposed to be a great new collection for spring. They got front row seats, and they were examining the glistening white runway and impressive lights.

   "I can't believe you talked me into this," Grant laughed.

   "It'll be so cool, though!" Taylor said. "Plus I get to see all of the latest styles."

   "Okay," Grant grinned.

   The show started half an hour later. It was a great show. The styles were imaginative and fresh. Taylor loved a few looks that fit totally into her own personal style.

   "It was great!" Taylor sighed. "I want to buy a few right now!"

   "Okay," Grant smiled.  "Maybe we can go backstage and meet the designer."

   The designer was really nice. She loved to get her inspiration from nature and she seemed really cool. She invited Taylor and the Agency to the after party at a hotel.

   "Amazing!" Taylor cried. "Thank you so much!"

   "Anytime," she smiled, shaking Taylor's hand. "And I expect you to be my first buyer." They shared a laugh and Taylor hopped in a rental car and she went to the hotel with the rest of the Agency.

   "Let's go have fun!" Taylor cried. They stepped into the party room, which was dimly lit. There was a scent of alcohal, so Taylor shied away from the bar. But she knew that if there was a pool or Foosball table around, there could be some innocent fun at this party.

   Caitlin and Liz stayed close to her side, but she had lost Grant.

   "Where is he?" asked Taylor a little nervously. Suddenly all the people around her turned unfamiliar and unfriendly.

   "Don't worry. We'll find him. And I'm sure he's looking for you, too," Caitlin reassured her.

   "Okay," Taylor nodded, trying to breathe a little.

   Then she saw him. He was with the models. The models. One in particular, who had dyed red hair and blue eyes had his arm around him. And he wasn't pulling away.

   "Oh my gosh," Taylor gasped. Liz and Caitlin, who had been linking arms with Taylor, squeezed hard.

   "Oh not even!" Liz said angrily.

   The red-haired girl pulled Grant closer and laughed at something he said. She put her head on his shoulder.

   "Oh my gosh," Taylor said, quite a bit weaker.

   "Look away!" barked Liz. Caitlin swung her around, but Taylor was one step ahead.

   Tears were running down her face by the time she had left the party room. What was Grant doing? Was he drunk? No, he never drank anything. But what was he doing with a model, looking that close?

   Taylor thought until her head spun (more than it already was). What was happening?