S1 Ep3 & 4 : Come Fly with Me & The Incident

Luke and I were jumping on the trampoline and Luke had a box on his head. ''Wait, what if I wrap your head with bubble wrap. I could punch your head,'' I suggested. ''But I can't breathe if it covers my nose and mouth,'' Luke said. ''No. Like under your chin and over your hair,'' I said. ''Yes. Awesome, but I want to cover your head too,'' Luke said. ''Deal,'' I replied and I ran inside to look for the bubble wrap. But mom stopped me. ''What are you doing? Say 'hi' to Manny and Gloria. Manny, is here to play with you guys, remember?'' Mom said. ''Oh, yeah. Hey Manny, hey Gloria,'' I said and continued to look for the bubble wrap. I found the bubble wrap in the basement, so I rushed outside again.

''I found it,'' I said to Luke and pretty soon our heads were wrapped in the bubble wrap. I threw the box onto Luke's head and we both started laughing. Then I saw Manny, Gloria and mom looking at us. ''Guys! What are you doing? Come on!'' Mom yelled through the window. 

''You know Manny is here to play with us,'' I said to Luke. ''If he wants to play, he'll come outside right?'' Luke said and I agreed. Then mom came outside.

''Seriously, guys. Remove the bubble wrap. And Luke put on some pants!'' She said and I laughed. ''Seriously,'' Mom said and she went back inside.

''I'm getting tired, let's get back inside,'' I said. ''Hannah,'' Luke whined. ''Bye, Luke,'' I said and got inside. ''Dad, what happened?'' I asked. ''I was in a plane crash,'' He said. ''Go upstairs, dad will be fine,'' Mom said. So I did.

The next day I sat on the couch with Alex playing some game as Luke and Haley were also playing. Then Alex accidentally pulled my hair and we got in a fight. At the same time, Luke and Haley also got in a fight. ''Mom! Alex pulled my hair!'' I yelled but the scream was lost in the rest of the screams from the fights going on in the Dunphy Household.

''Nana,'' I said when I walked into the room. I gave her a smile and sat down. ''What are you doing here?'' I asked her. ''I'm coming to say goodbye,'' She replied. ''Are you dying?'' I asked. ''No, no. She's moving to Canada,'' Uncle Mitch said. ''Oh, hey, Uncle Mitch,'' I said and hugged him. 

''Hey, everybody. This is Dylan,'' Haley said. ''Hey.'' 

Then, Gloria, Manny and grandpa arrived. ''Hi, Jay, Gloria,'' Nana said, ''DeDe,'' Grandpa said 'surprised'. ''What is she doing here?'' Gloria asked as she looked at nana. Then I got in a conversation with Luke because this wasn't interesting.

The next thing I know, Gloria and Nana are fighting each other on the couch. There was a lot of yelling involved. ''This is ridiculous. Gloria didn't steal me DeDe and you know it. We grew apart for years, and you left to find yourself, remember?'' Grandpa said. Then, I was bored again so I started playing with Luke. 

Suddenly, well probably not suddenly but I wasn't listening, Dylan started playing his guitar and singing. ''The stars are falling from the sky. And you're the reason why. The moon is shining on your face. 'Cause it finally feels it's found it's place. 'Cause baby, baby, I just wanna do you, do you. Do you wanna do me, do me. Underneath the moonlight the moonlight. Baby, baby, maybe I will steal you, uh, steal you. Just so I can feel you feel you. Maybe that would heal you, heal you on the inside,'' Dyland sang. By this point uncle Cam was blocking Luke's view and uncle Mitch was covering my ears. 

The next day Luke and I were playing video games and singing Dylan's song. It was quite catchy.