Period x5

Its been two days since the Axl period incident and coincidentally all the guys sorry ahm girls have their periods some were worse than others *cough* Axl *cough* but no matter what all their whole block heard for a week was screaming, crying, and cursing. (although the cursing was nothing new) And two days ago was a real surprise when they saw a red haired chick hanging upside down from the rain gutter by her underwear and screaming for 15 minutes at the top of her lungs for someone to get her the fuck down.

Axl: I FEEL LIKE SHIT I'M GONNA DIE IF I DON'T GET MY DICK BACK I MISS HIM! (Axl was the type of girl to scream, complain and be a bitch on their period. No surprise there)

Izzy: *mutters to himself* yeah I bet Slash also misses Axl jr.

Slash: Yeah man I haven't had sex in what seems like years! I need a chick! (Slash is the type of girl that becomes very horny on their period but has really bad cramps the first day)

Izzy: Well man you can always try to get some dick...

Slash: WHAT! NO! *sputters*

Steven: *Looking out the window* Guys!!!! Look how cute that dog is I want to go pet it! Can I go pet it please please please! Oh god I'm gonna cry look it's so cute! (Steven is the type of girl that is pretty happy on their period but goes through mood changes one minute their happy the next crying over how cute something is)

Izzy: Steven no one cares about a stupid dog just shut the hell up. (Izzy is the type of girl that becomes very snappy and sarcastic, he's a sarcastic bitch anyway so not really a surprise there 😂, on their period and very grumpy)

Duff: *Has hot pink sunglasses on and is sipping at a piña colada* Chill out you bitches it's all good. (Duff was one of those girls that had no cramps and not a lot of heavy flow and has a chill period)

 (Duff was one of those girls that had no cramps and not a lot of heavy flow and has a chill period)

(A/N sorry I just had to make this 😂)

Axl: *Springs up from the couch* I'M GONNA KICK YOU IN THE NUTS..... I MEAN BOOBS IM GONNA KICK YOU IN THE BOOBS SO HARD THEY'RE GONNA FALL OFF YOU STUPID FUCKING GIRAFFE PIÑA COLADA DRINKING ASSHOLE SQUARE THE FUCK UP!!!

Duff: *Stands up casually still drinking his piña colada* Ok Strawberry try to reach my boobs come on midget.

Axl: *runs into the kitchen to grab a chair. He gets one and sets it up right in front of Duff who is still sipping his drink* HA NOW I'M TALLER THAN YOU. *Axl proceeds to try to do a flying kick to Duffs boobs which Duff easily side steps and Axl flies out the window and ends up getting his underwear stuck on the rain gutter again*

Axl: FUCK HELP ME GET ME THE FUCK DOWN!

Izzy: *Walks over to the window and shuts it* Finally some fucking quiet.

*CRASH*

Slash: The fuck was that?

Steven: OH maybe it was Axl! *Skips over to the window* oh nope Axl still hanging there! HI AXL THAT LOOKS LIKE FUN!

Axl: FUCK OFF HAIRBALL

Izzy: Axl do you want me to get the ladder again?

Axl: NO I CAN GET DOWN MY SELF I DO NOT NEED YOUR PITY NOW FUCK OFF!

* Needless to say Axl stayed hanging outside the whole night...*

A/N hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I forgot how much fun this book was to write so I think I might do another chapter soon cause I have so many ideas! Also let me know what you want to see from fem GnR. I also want to say thank you for all of the support on this book honestly when I first started it I thought it would get maybe 15 reads but I was so wrong and I am so happy that so many of you like it 😊💕💕! Feel free to comment give me some feedback. Anyway until next time🤘💕✌️

Also some special guests from an earlier chapter might make another appearance in the next chapter...🤭🤗