Spying Skids

A/N this chapter takes place at the same time as the previous ^ chapter

*At the apartment building across from the hell house Skid Row is currently spying on GnR*

Sebastian: Move Rob I want to see.

Snake: Yeah stop hogging it I wanna see!

Rob: Fine.

*Rob moves away from the little spyglass he was using and Sebastian takes his turn*

Scotti: What are they doing?

Sebastian: They're just sitting around and OH DUFFS DRINKING A PIÑA COLADA!

Rob: I wish I had a Piña colada.

Scotti: Me to Rob.

Snake: Shhh shut the fuck up Baz they'll hear you!

Sebastian: No they won't don't get your tits in a twist.

Scotti: I don't know Baz I don't want them to know we're spying on them.

Rachel: We're not sPyInG on them we're just closely observing their actions.

Scotti: I don't know Rach I feel kinda bad...

Rob: Yeah me too I feel bad for turning them into girls. It's kinda my fault.

Sebastian: Its  fine plus its for a good cause.

*Sebastian goes back to the spyglass*

Sebastian: OHHH AXLS TRYING TO FIGHT DUFF!!!

Rachel: WHAT I WANT TO SEE!

Rob: ME TO!

Snake: I DIDN'T GET TO LOOK YET LET ME SEE!

*They all begin fighting for the spyglass Rachel eventually wins*

Rachel: Ha suck on that losers.

Sebastian: Shut up Rachel or I'll turn you into a girl!

Rachel: Oh no I'm so scared you can't even do that dickwad! Rob did it.

Sebastian: Whatever meanie.

*Rachel goes back to looking in the spyglass*

Rachel: Ah man... Axl is hanging out the window by his (her) underwear and you made me miss seeing it happen.

Snake: OH! I want to see give it to me!

*Snake tries to rip the spyglass away from Rachel*

Rachel: WHAT THE FUCK AHHHH MY NOSE CHAIN IS CAUGHT HELP GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!

*Rachel begins running around the apartment with the spyglass hanging from his nose chain*

Sebastian: CALM THE FUCK DOWN NO ONE PANIC!

Rachel: GET IT OFF!

Sebastian: I SAID FUCKING STAY CALM!!!

Scotti: Hey dumbass we can't help you if you keep running around.

*Rachel continues running around and runs right out the opened window

*CRASH*

Rob: Oh shit do you think they heard that.

Snake: Probably.

Scotti: Well I'm not getting caught bye bitches.

*They all go in the closet and hide in there for 2 hours while Rachel is passed out in a bush*

Snake: Hey I think it's ok to go out now we've been in here for 2 hours.

Rob: Oh my god what about Rachel!

Sebastian: Oh no what if they found him!

*They all rush out into the front of the apartment building to find Rachel*

Scotti: Hey guys you don't think he would have just got up and gone to the bar....

Snake: I mean maybe we should go check.

Sebastian: Hey he left my spyglass here how rude!

A/N I hoped you liked this chapter! I don't feel like it turned out that good but oh well. What do you guys think is going on with the Skids how/why did they turn GnR into girls? What happened to Rachel? Leave a comment let me know your theory! Anyway next chapter I think we'll be back to the GnR guys!
Hope everyone's well! Until next time ✌️🤘💕