Kidnapping

A/N I'm gonna try different formatting on this chapter. Please let me know if you like it better or if I should go back to the other formatting.

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK!" Axl screamed.

"SHUT UP AXL!" Duff yelled back not being happy that he was woken up.

Axl ignored him and continued to scream. "WHY IS THERE A BODYBAG IN THE CLOSET! IZZY DID YOU DO THIS!"

Izzy heard Axl screaming his name walked into the room he was in. "That was one time. And no it's not mine." Izzy replied back.

Steven bounced into the room happy as ever even though there was a bodybag in the closet. "Maybe someone left us a present!" Steven said happily.

"Really Steven. In a bodybag." Duff said back unimpressed.

"Well you never know." Steven pouted back.

Axl was getting madder by the second since no one was answering his question. "WHERE THE FUCKS SLASH! SLASH GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!" Axl screeched.

"The fucks all the yelling about?" Slash asked confused as he stumbled into the room.

Axl took it upon himself to inform Slash of what was going on. "WHY IN THE EVER LOVING FUCK IS THERE A BODYBAG IN THE CLOSET!?"

"Hey guys..." Steven said nervously. "Why is it moving?"

Axl turned around to look at the bodybag and sure enough it was moving. Axl shrieked so high pitched that all the dogs in the neighborhood started barking. "WHY IS IT MOVING?! IS IT A ZOMBIE!" Axl shouted as he ran full speed to hide behind Izzy.

Just then the bodybag started moving even more and began talking. "MRRRGGGGHHHHH!"

"OK NOW ITS TALKING! Who put that in the closet!?" Duff asked scared.

"Oh shit fuckers that was me." Slash said.

"What the hells in it?" Izzy asked.

Slash just simply walked over, unzipped it and out fell none other than Rachel Bolan. Rachel quickly stood up and look around spotting the Guns N' Roses boys (Oops I mean girls) "W-what the FUCKS WRONG WITH ALL YOU PEOPLE! I'VE BEEN TIED UP IN A BODYBAG FOR THREE DAYS! WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE A BODYBAG!"

Slash just shrugged and stated. "I don't know I found it in Izzy's room."

Izzy let out an astonished gasp. "It is my bodybag!" He rushed over to his bodybag and cradled it like it was his baby. He then glared at slash and stated "Not cool dude."

Axl started yelling again (but let's be honest does he ever really stop yelling.) "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN OUR CLOSET!"

Rachel let out a strangled sound and yelled back. "YOU TELL ME! ONE MINUTE I HAD A SPYGLASS STUCK TO MY NOSE CHAIN AND THEN IM FALLING OUT OF A WINDOW INTO A BUNCH OF BUSHES THEN IM BEING SHOVED INTO A BODY BAG AND DRAGGED INTO A CLOSET YOU CRAZY FUCKS!"

"Why'd you kidnapp him?" Steven asked turning to Slash.

Slash just shrugged and said. "He's the one that turned us into girls."

Rachel huffed at this and simply stated. "Well that wasn't me or my idea. It was Sebastian's idea and he dragged me along. Robs the one that made the shit that turned you into girls. He was playing with a bunch of random shit in the back yard and he made some potion or something and he drank it and turned into a girl, but he was back to normal in a day. So we had him make it again but I guess he didn't exactly remember what he mixed together and now you're stuck like that."

After hearing this Axl got even more mad and said as he began to walk out of the room. "Alright you can put him back in the bodybag now."

"NO ITS MY BODYBAG!" Izzy yelled as he hugged it to his chest and made a mad dash for his room probably going to find a better hiding place for the bag.