Chapter 20

Ron, Harry, and I were sitting together, far away from the others who stayed for the Holidays, in the Great Hall. Hermione walked over and sat beside me. 

"Everything's set. We just need a bit of who you're changing into." Hermione told us. 

"Crabbe and Goyle." Harry replied. 

"We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy." Hermione said. 

"How?" Ron asked. 

"I've got it all worked out." I handed her the 2 cupcakes I grabbed from Winky. "I had Elena fill these with a simple Sleeping Draught. Simple, but powerful." 

"Once they're asleep, hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs, and put on their uniforms." I explained, and Harry and Ron looked at me like I was crazy. 

"Whose hair are you two ripping out, then?" Ron question. 

"We've already got ours. Millicent Bulstrode and Tracey Davis. Slytherins. I got this off her robes, and Elena just plucked some off of her head during Potions." Hermione answered, showing the hairs we put in vials. 

"We're going to go check on the Polyjuice Potion. Make sure Crabbe and Goyle find these." I handed the boys a cupcake each, and headed off with Hermione to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. 

"Elena? How are you?" Myrtle asked, and I gave her a smile. 

"Hello, Myrtle, I'm doing well. How about you?" I replied as Hermione checked up on the Potion. 

"I'm doing alright." She gave out a sniff, before descending into her toilet. 

"I don't know how she hates everyone except for you." Hermione shook her head in confusion. 

"I don't know either, but she might be useful in the future." I shrugged in response, before peering down at the Potion. "Is it ready?"

"Just about." Hermione answered. The boys came in, dressed in Slytherin robes that were way too big on them. 

"How'd it go?" I asked, handing Hermione 4 cups. 

"It was easy." Ron replied. 

"We'll have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves." Hermione handed each of us a cup, before grabbing the last one for herself. "Add the hairs."

"Ugh. Essence of Crabbe." Ron groaned, making me scrunch my face in disgust. 

"Cheers!" I said, and all of us clinked our glasses together before chugging the thick Potion. 

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Ron told us, dropping his glass. I nodded, doing the same, and we both ran into a stall. 

"Me too." I heard Hermione drop her glass, and run into the stall next to mine. The fourth glass broke, and I slowly walked out of the stall once I felt the change was over. 

"Harry?" I turned around and saw Crabbe. 

"Ron. Elena." Harry replied. 

"Bloody hell!" Ron exclaimed, still staring at us. 

"We still sound like ourselves. You need to sound more like crabbe, and you need to sound more like Goyle." I pointed out. 

"Uh, Bloody Hell." Ron lowered his voice. 

"Ugh! My robes are all filthy!" I shrieked in a very annoying voice. 

"Excellent." Harry smiled.

"But where's Hermione?" Ron asked. 

"I-I don't think I'm going. You go on without me." Hermione was muffled by the stall door.