Chapter 31 : Hesitation

WITH THE HELP OF EVERYONE, the drug was successfully administered and the women are slowly gaining their energy back. Now, we just have to wait for the next move. Exene and Levi are already entering the ship where Apollo was. Davis is somewhere outside, watching carefully if something wrong happens. And of course, he serves as the contact between us and Exene. 

"Where are the other girls?" I asked the others. They had no idea. 

"They're probably on the other ship," Luca said. 

"I thought all 200 are here?" 

"We will save them all, Lily. Levi and Exene are on it." 

I sighed as I think of how many people there are still suffering from the effects of the drug. 

"Liliana," I jolted when I heard a voice on the earpiece. It's Davis. "You know what to do, right?" 

We've been through the plan countless times and I remember very well every detail of it. 

"I do," I answered and the line went quiet.

I don't know if Exene and Levi are already talking with Apollo or not. The line is silent or maybe they turned it off. It's been a few minutes since they said they're in. Are they already talking? Apollo was expecting me and he could not see me with them. Levi and Exene are just buying time. Now, we're waiting for Davis' signal. 

"You do your thing now. Things are getting heated in here." Davis muttered. Luca and I nodded. I stood up and called the guard. 

"Help! Please help!" I need to get him here. 

I heard him groan and stood up anyway. Keys dangling on his trousers. 

He's a well-built man. Probably a foot short from Luca. 

"What's the matter--" before he could even finish the sentence, Luca grabbed him from the iron bars and twisted his neck. I could literally hear his neck snapped. 

Luca had the keys and the gun in a second at agad binuksan and pinto. He dragged the man inside. 

"Black, how much time do we got before the next guard comes?" 

"You got ten minutes,

"Everyone, there are weapons in the next room. Let's move fast, get the weapons, and get back here." 

"Why can't we just go out since we have weapons with us?" Said one woman. I heard Luca groaned. 

"Lady, we managed to knock one guard but we don't know how many are still outside. We might be outnumbered, or we might not. But you all are weak as fuck and we'll be outnumbered in seconds. Look at you-- you can't even hold your knife right you'll get amputated before you could close your fingers to the handle--"

"Luca," I interrupted.

My goodness. 

"Who are you?" Tanong ng babae and I feel that Luca's patience is thinning. 

"I'm someone who's going to save your ass here, Lady---"

"Quit bickering. You don't have much time."  We heard Davis hissed. 

"Luca, we have to get the weapons now," 

* * *

The way to the weapon's room wasn't really hard. The girls aren't that fast enough to go there kaya kumuha lang kami ng dalawang tatlong babae para tulungan kami. We spent almost ten minutes gathering weapons light enough for them to lift and what their remaining energy could afford.