o07

I was lost in thought for a moment before Dr Hwang snapped me back, placing the sandwich and drink in front of me. She sat on the opposite chair before taking a bite on her own food.

“What brought you to the other world?” She sipped on her coffee after chewing her sandwich. I told her it was nothing before bringing the food near my mouth and also bite on it. “Are you going?” I already knew what she was talking about and I just shrugged my shoulder. I haven’t really decide yet if I’m going to that party I was invited. Actually Dr Hwang (Tiffany)  and I was invited but she can’t go because she has a surgery for that night and I still don’t know if I’m going also although it’s my rest day. It’s a birthday party of one of our high school friend and she will going to hold it inside the hotel’s conference hall. Should I go or not? I’m not really a party lover unlike Dr Hwang. And I know I will just get bored in there because Fany the only company I have won’t go. It’s all for me to decide now.

“How’s the exam?” I said then took another bite on my sandwich. Fany look at me halfheartedly as to the sudden bring up of that exam.

She gulped her food then sipped on her coffee before answering my question almost in disgust “Oh, no, Yoongie stop bringing me that topic. I want to vomit here.” She said as she’s wiggling her point finger in front of me.

“Come on Fany, why don’t you give it a try? You will be on where I am now if you give it a try.” I’m hoping to convince her this time.

“No. Stop it. Drop the topic. I won’t take it.” As what I’m expecting.

“Fany.”

“Yoongie, I’m contented on where I am. And being a professor like you will give me too much stress. I don’t want to put the world on my shoulder I won’t be able to carry it good.”
Fany have been avoiding the exam topic and according to her she will be crazy if she pass the professor exam because loads of work will be assign to her and she doesn’t like that she says. I knew fany can pass the exam as much as she knew it herself that’s why she doesn’t want to take.

“If happen that you got stuck, well you have me by your side and I will help you with all I can.” I said with a convincing tone.

“Nope. Forget it. Thank you for the help though but I won’t take it and that’s final.” I pouted on her replied. I guess I need to try some other time. She really would fit to a much higher position. Position wasn’t important to both of us but Fany was being left out to her family and her father want her to be much successful that the two of us was always being compared every time I’m staying on their house. Fany doesn’t give a say to her dad’s comment on how successful I am and How successful her siblings. She likes everything she has and she love where she was she doesn’t care to anything because she said to me her father just like to be more popular like an actor for having a successful family and Fany cleared herself that she won’t be giving her dad to have more huge head that everyone in his family was successful. Fany herself was successful though.

I stop eating my food and just stared at Fany. I’m hoping to convince fany to take the exam it’s for her own good also and I also hope Mr Hwang would stop asking Tiffany to be more successful with that Fany will be able to stay on their house comfortable. She always being compared to anyone on that house, she maybe doesn’t care but I knew deep down her heart she was hurt. And she doesn’t deserve to be hurt because all Fany could do to them was to make them proud but they are being too much that fany herself want to take a break.

“I know I’m pretty but you doesn’t have to stare that much.” She’s really is pretty, yes. but sometimes I want to smack her head for being too full of herself.

“Duh. I’m not staring at you. That food on your hand was more interesting and only pretty on my eyes.” I said to her playing around although like what I have said she was really pretty but I’m trying to annoy her.

“Hey! You didn’t just said that. You freaking shikshin!” I laughed my ass out of her comment. It’s so fun to annoy her. “I’m not gonna give this to you. I’m hungry too and you are not the only one.” She took a big bite on her sandwich and chew it almost immediately because she knew I’m after her food. I burst out laughing on her antics then suddenly she grabbed my food and run out of my office.

“TIFFANY HWANG!” That pink monster.