o015

Yoona’s Pov

After a day of not being able to work, we stayed on my mother’s room. We already went home because she’s fine according to the doctor. She just bump her head but there’s no serious damage at it she just lost conscious.

That’s a relief that she’s fine. We really got worried. Glad Soojung and Hyo Unnie was at the house that time.

“You guys can sleep now on your room. I’ll stay here and look for mom.” The both of them look tired because of what happened. Even my energy got drained because of nervous.

“No. I’ll stay here with mom.” My sister said while hugging our mom’s waist. She was lying beside mom while I’m sitting on the edge of the bed and Hyo unnie was on right side of mom leaning her back on the head board.

“Yoong. You’re the one who needs rest.” Hyo unnie said

“I’m fine.”

“Let’s have sleep over here on mom’s room then.” Said my sister

“Sure.” Hyo unnie and I said in unison.

I woke up with the sounds of my phone beeping because of the alarm I set last night. I heard Hyo unnie groan because of the loud noise and I immediately look for my phone and turn off the alarm. The three of us stayed here in mom’s room. Soojung slept beside mom while hyo unnie and I slept here on the floor with a mattress so we won’t get cold.

I stretch my body so sleepiness would leave me and I went to my room to wash. Mom must be downstairs. She was already gone on her bed only leave by Soojung who occupy the whole queen size bed by her body. After washing my face and brushing my teeth I went down and heard some noise on the kitchen as I took a walk there I saw mom preparing some breakfast.

“Good morning.” She happily greeted me. I walk to her and went at her back as she was facing the gas stove cooking something in it. I slide my arms on her waist and back hug her.

“Good morning mom.” I kissed her cheek then stayed back hugging her. I always show my loves towards my mom by a simple things like this and I knew she like it. She always want us to be so clingy with her because she said even how old we are we still her baby. And that’s the reason why mom doesn’t want me to get my own house. She want us to stay together.

“How’s my baby’s sleep?” She asked as she turned off the stove

“Its fine and nice.”

“Really?” I hum as my answered.

“You should eat first before you go to work. Go take you seat I’ll prepare your breakfast.”
I followed mom and took a seat on our dining table while she was preparing my food “So, how’s you and your patient’s mom, any progress?” I haven’t told them yet that we met at Sunny unnie’s party.

“We’re fine. I guess there’s really a progress because we are friends now mom.”
A sudden memory in Sunny unnie’s party came flooding my mind.

“Really? How?” My mom asked excitedly

“We met at Sunny unnie’s party. We sat next to each other and have the same table. And everything happened fast that in a blink of an eye we are already friends.” I happily told her

“How is she as a friend?” My mom asked curiously as she put down my breakfast and she sat on the chair across from mine

“She was kind. She’s friendly and fun to talk. She was sweet too and sometimes scary but she was so cute all the time.” I said as I put a spoonful of pasta in my mouth

“You think you can asked her to go here so we could meet her?”
I chocked on what my mom said. She immediately stand and get me a water as I’m coughing. She handed me the water and I drunk it one shot. “Wae? I just want to meet this woman my daughter was admiring so much. Is that wrong?”

“Mom. How can I asked her to go here that’s weird? We aren’t even a thing.”

“You two aren’t even a thing so what are you still waiting for? Go and get this woman of your dream. Court her before someone have their way on her. You should plan everything now before it’s too late.” It’s so funny how my mom was very supportive to us and everything we do. She’s the best mom.

“I don’t know if she would like me back.” That’s the saddest part the rejection. “What if I courted her but then she reject me?

“What if she likes you back?” I don’t know if she’s into same gender she looks like she’s not. “Honey, you wouldn’t knew if you won’t try. There’s no harm on trying. At least you try rather than regret that you didn’t try.”

“I don’t know mom.”

“Hey! Where’s the confident on my daughter? You looks like you already giving up even you aren’t started yet?”

“If you need help, we are here.” Mom and I tilted our head and on the kitchen’s doorframe was my sister and Hyo unnie standing side by side

“For how long are you two was there?” I asked as I haven’t noticed them and I’m guessing mom doesn’t notice them too.

“Long enough unnie.” Says my sister as they walk to mom and gave her a kissed then sat on their chair.

“Let’s start the planning.” My sister happily exclaimed

“I really want to meet your sister’s woman so should we go to the hospital to finally meet her?”

“NO!... no mom, no!” I looked at her pleadingly when mom said something she would definitely do.

“Then take her here so we could meet her.” Hyo unnie was smirking at me

“I want to meet my future sister in law.” Soojung muttered happily

“Gosh! Guys! Come on! Everything is impossible because I don’t even know if she’s into woman.”

“Then let’s find out.” Said Hyo unnie. Mom and Soojung nodded excitedly.

Gosh!