Chapter 7 [Short]

8:25 PM
Sunday, Hotel

"Hey, B-52, where are the alcohol beverages?" Akumu asked, referring to Vodka and her newfound drinking friends when she passed by him in the hallway of the hotel, stopping him in his tracks.

"I saw them walking towards the tavern outside." B-52 replied in a nonchalant voice, shocking the worried Master Attendant.

"Oh my god, Yellow and Sake left Jiuniang alone to go drinking!"

"Master Attendant!" B-52 yelled when Akumu started sprinting down the hall and towards the elevators.

Vodka, Tequila, Martini, Beer, Margarita, Yellow Wine, and Sake are all seated at a wooden round table, drunken laughter ringing in their ears as they clinked their glasses together.

"Cheers to the fuckers who finally got together!" Vodka rose her glass, winking at Tequila and Martini who has light blushes on their faces, probably from the alcohol they're intaking or from the second-hand embarrassment. "All you need is to drag Fish & Chips and it's all complete!"

"Never thought you need a push from Beer to confess your feelings." Margarita laughed, hiccuping afterwards, taking a long swig of her beer to drown her thoughts. "It sucks being the person who has to watch them deny their feelings."

"On the topic of feelings, did Fish and Chips already realise it?" Beer tapped the mouth of his half-empty glass of wine in his hand as he leaned back on his chair, feet carelessly propped up on the table. "Y'know, coming to terms with his complicated love."

"I don't think so as of now." Tequila finished his 15th glass of... tequila, words slurred and head clouded with alcohol, leaning against Martini for support. "He views us as his brothers, that's it."

They're not drunk, or that's what they would say.

Sake is about to take a sip of his drink when the tavern doors slammed open, revealing a disheveled Master Attendant panting from the doorway, eyes filled with rage and fixated on their table - specifically, Yellow Wine.

"Ooh~ you're dead bro." Vodka giggled as Akumu stomped over to him and pulling him up by the ear, inflicting electric waves of pain throughout his whole body.

"OW! OW! MASTER ATTENDANT YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT!"

"I CAN AND I WILL! YOU LEFT JIUNIANG ALONE IN YOUR SHARED ROOM YOU FUCKER!"

"WAIT, HOW DID YOU FIND OUT!?"

"THE DOOR IS UNLOCKED AND SOMEONE MIGHT KIDNAP HER!"

Her head snapped to the terrified, drunk food souls trying to slink their way out to the back door, letting out yelps when they were caught.

Rubbing her temples with her other free hand, she sighed and let go of Yellow Wine, warning them. "I swear to god, I won't be paying for all of the damages your drunk asses caused. Go back to your rooms."

"Yes, Master Attendant." They groaned and piled out the tavern.

I'm looking for a friend I can add on Food Fantasy ('cuz I'm alone) so I can Team Up with them

I'm so lonely