Caught making out in public

Sorry for the others that requested earlier i just do the requests if i have motivation to do the scenario so i don't do them in order <(=•~•=)7
Requested by:choleil

Iwaizumi Hajime

"Hajime~ can you come're for a sec?" (M/n) called him to the bathroom, Iwaizumi looked at him "i'm practicing.."

"It'll only take a sec~" he waited for him "fine fine" Iwaizumi dropped the ball and went to the bathroom with (M/n).

Oikawa looked confused when he saw Iwaizumi went in the bathroom with (M/n) so he decided to take a little peek.

(M/n) pinned him to a wall, he pressed his lips into iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi's eyes widened, he blushed lightly and kissed back, closing his eyes.

(M/n) deepened the kiss and pressed his body more into Iwazumi, he entered his tongue in Iwaizumi's mouth, they began to make out.

Oikawa's eyes widened "EWWWWWW IWA-CHAAAAN" he gasped, it got the attention of the two and they pulled away.

Iwaizumi blushed madly "i-i got to go" he went out and hit Oikawa, (M/n) frowned and looked at Oikawa

"Stupid dumbass alien loving ass freak, you ruined it" (M/n) glared at  Oikawa whom shivered and apologised quickly at him.

Semi Eita

Semi was late for practice which was weird since they saw him changing in the changing room.

Goshiki was told to go and get him.

Meanwhile in the changing room, (M/n) was locking tongues with Semi, it was just supposed to be a short kiss that soon turned into a heated makeout.

Goshiki made loud gasp and turned red "A-AHH! Sorry!" Goshiki ran out, he didn't really want to tell the team what they were doing so he just said.

"S-semi was just getting a massage from (L/n)-san!..h-he'll be back soon!" He blushed and curled into a ball.

Semi and (M/n) had to end their love making and apologise to Goshiki.

Yaku Morisuke

Lev was looking around for his short senpai, until he heard a quiet muffled sound in the storage.

he thought it was Yaku getting something in it so he happily opened the storage room but was met with a sight he didn't think he'd see this sight-

Yaku sitting on a table and making out with (M/n), his arms wrapped around the tall male's neck.

Lev gasped "YAKU-SAN?!" He just stood there, Yaku quickly pulled away and pushed (M/n).

"O-oi! Don't let anyone else or i-i'll kill you!" Yaku blushed madly, he hopped off the table and pulled Lev back.

(M/n) frowned, he just had an unsatisfied look and headed out.

Akaashi Keiji

Bokuto aimlessly looked for Akaashi around the school, he made his way to the male's bathroom and saw Akaadhi and (M/n) pressed together.

"AKAASHI?" He yelled which started the two, they pulled away "ah hey Bokuto-kun..! Looking for Akaashi?" He smiled nervously.

"Yes! Akaashi let's go!" He cheered and walked away, Akaashi was still flustered and was filled with hickeys on his neck.

Akaashi quickly buttoned his uniform and went with Bokuto.

Waving goodbye to (M/n) whom pouted at bokuto but waved back.

Sugawara Koushi

"Suga-saaaaaan! Daichi-san told me to get you!! Practice is starting!! sUgA-sAn!!" Hinata yelled as he skipped through the halls.

"SuGa-sAn!" He ran around, he heard suga's voice "(M/n)~ you're so touchy~" with a giggle at the end.

"SUGA-SANN-" hinata opened a classroom and saw suga wrapped around (M/n) making out.

"A-AH SORRY! KEEP GOING! I'M TELL DAICHI YOU'RE BUSYYY" hinata ran away.

"H-hinata! (M/n)! Look what you did!" Suga unwrapped himself from the male and ran to hinata.

"But you were the one that wanted it" he chuckled.