Confession

So there's this weird glitch in our Wifi that makes me be able to use it even tho there isn't any load in it, its maybe at 12 in the morning or 5-6 in the morning.

It usually lasts for a few minutes so i will be able to publish this either at night or early in the morning which is now :P

Iwaizumi Hajime

It was just another normal day in aoba johsai(?)

But it may change from its usual scheduled as the volleyball team's ace has developed a crush on a male named (M/n).

They met in the gym where he worked out and was also surprised when he went to the same school as him.

And no it wasn't love at first sight, they became friends and had an immediate bond.

Sure Oikawa butts in from time to time, though it didn't stop them from having fun alone together.

They were friends for three months.

Iwaizumi's crush on (M/n) only developed recently so he wasn't sure if it was actual feelings for him or not.

Being a honest friend he told and asked (M/n) about it, though bring a bit bashful about it, he also feared of (M/n) stopping their friendship and cutting it off.

But knowing that he was a trustful and kind friend he told him anyways, even with the small doubt he had.

"(L/n).."

"Yes?"

"Look...i began to feel something whenever i'm around you, i'l not sure if i'm just...er nervous around you
..or...you know.."

After telling (M/n) about it, (M/n) was indeed shocked, though seeing Iwaizumi in a nervous state he just smiled.

"I like you too Iwaizumi" (M/n) confessed in a happy and confident tone.

Iwaizumi was surprised but was very happy that (M/n) had returned his feelings to him, even if it wasn't a proper confession.

He was still grateful.

Semi Eita

Upon hanging out with (M/n) he began to feel a bit flustered and slightly jittery around him.

The feeling was new yet familiar, he had asked Tendou about it, which he regretted slightly once Tendou told him that he may he in love and teased him about it.