Dirty Pickup lines (short)

Iwaizumi Hajime

iwaizumi was just chilling on the couch, (M/n) saw him and smirked, he walked in front of him.

"Hajime, are those pants 50% off?" He asked, Iwaizumi furrowed his eyebrows.

"No..? Its 5% of.." He answered.

"In this house its definitely 100% off" he grinned, Iwaizumi blushed and looked away.

"You dumbass.." He laughed quietly.

"Got'em"

Semi Eita

"Marshy~" (M/n) grinned and hugged Semi from behind "what?" He asked and looked at him.

"Are you a popsicle? Cuz i like to suck you off-" "shut UP!" Semi lightly blushed and pushed (M/n)'s face away.

(M/n) laughed and tried to kiss Semi "go away dammit!" Semi was a bit flustered.

Yaku Morisuke

"Mori, Mori" (M/n) hugged Yaku's waist, they were laid on the bed all comfortable.

"What what?" Yaku looked at him with a questioning look.

"Are you an Oreo? Because i like to lick the cream off you~" he winked, Yaku blushed madly and kicked his stomach.

"OW!" (M/n) curled up into a ball "s-so worth it.." He groaned.

Akaashi keiji

(M/n) saw Akaashi cooking in the kitchen, he smiled widely and stood next to Akaashi.

"What is it (M/n)?" Akaashi asked and looked at (M/n) from the corner of his eyes.

"Wellllllll" he grinned.

"You're a dog and i'm a dog whistle, i can make you come in a second" he smirked.

Akaashi looked away and his cheeks heated up, he kept silent and continued cooking.

He was speechless and visibly flustered.

Sugawara Koushi

Suga was on a video call with his team mated on his phone, maybe talking about volleyball.

(M/n) hopped on the bed and laid next to suga "hey Sugar" he called, Suga looked at him with a smile.

"Yes?"

"Are you a speaker? Because you were so loud last night~" he winked.

"Huh? What does that mean?" Hinata from the video call asked confused.

"AHHH- (M/N) SHUT UP THE BABIES CAN HEAR YOU-!!"

"..I-I'M SORRY!.."

"But what does it mean even??" Hinata pouted "its nothing you should know about honey! Nothing at all!" Suga smiled darkly at (M/n) whom gulped.