chapter 12 : A New Player

//Psst,,, there's a special message at the end of this chapter that I'd like all of yall to read, if that's fine with yall ^_^

//Philippines' POV

.
.
.

"Phil, get up!"

.
.

"So... this is gonna be every day now, huh?"

I woke up to see Malaysia standing over me, and Indonesia right behind him, his arms crossed.

"Eugh, what time is it?"

"Time for you to get up so we can get going to the Dining Hall." Malaysia replied.

"Hah? Wait, straight there? Why?"

"Don't you remember Mr. SEA's announcement last Friday? He talked about 'Parent-Child Bonding Day'." Indonesia told me. He looked over his right shoulder and murmured, "Albeit, only briefly..."

Malaysia then started pulling my right arm. "Come on, akak Phil. You have to get up now if we want to make it on time."

I groaned as I sunk my head back into my mattress. "My alarm clock hasn't even gone off yet."

Malaysia stopped pulling my arm and gave me a serious look. "... Phil, your alarm went off ten minutes ago..."

__________________________________________

Monday,,, 8am,,, 

.
.

We were all gathered at the Dining Hall as told; waiting for our parents with our respective roommates. But to pass the time, everyone talked to amongst each other.

.
.

"What do you mean you were at the orientation? If that was the case, why didn't I see you?"

Indonesia spoke up in my defense. "He was there... thirty minutes after it started..." He murmured that last part, but it was still clear enough for me to hear it. "He even whisper-called to me."

"Rude. And you didn't even bother trying to look for me?" Malaysia crossed his arms and pouted. "We're supposed to be a trio of brothers, Phil."

Indonesia laughed. "I guess he just loves me more~ Can you blame him?" He leaned back all smugly and put his hands behind his neck.

I ignored Indonesia and shrugged. "Well, maybe if you give me Sa-"

"No."

"-bah and Sprat-"

"No."

"-ly, then maybe I'll-"

But he never even let me finish my sentence. "If that's the case, then be like that. Kiss Indog's butt for all I care." Malaysia huffed and crossed his arms angrily, looking away from me and Indonesia.