I Wanna Know

Derek"s POV

For the past couple days, Bethany and I had received a massive amount of workload. Bethany was busy with her YouTube videos and I, on the other hand was filming "Nashville." We both tried to make as much time as possible for each other but are hectic schedules would not allow that. Now that the week was coming to a close, we finally had time on our hands. With that, Bethany and I decided to go on a chill date to a local LA "club."

"I"m so glad that we get to just hangout," Bethany says with exasperation as she our hands intertwine.

"I know I miss seeing that smile," I say pushing back a strand of her hair.

She blushes as she wildly bats her eyelashes at me,"Oh stop it, your making me blush!"

I chuckle lightly and make my way outside the car, to open the door for Bethany.

"M'lady," I say bowing with a hint of an Australian accent in my voice.

"I see you have been working on your ... on your umm.. accent.. Mr.Hough"

"You bet I have, what do you think?"

Bethany shakes her head sarcastically in consideration "It's gotten better, but can still use a little bit more improvement."

I gasp,placing my hand over my mouth, pretending to be offended.

" I actually think it's kind of cute though when you do you Australian accent," she admits playfully, struggling to conceal a blush.

"Oh really maybe I should bring back Australian Derek more," I reply prodding her jokingly in her dimple.

As Bethany is on verge of speaking, we are disrupted by flocks of paparazzi barricading us like a fence

Bethany ducks her head to be avoided being recognized by them. .

It's impossible to understand a word they are speaking because they all come to us in unision.

"Bethany,DErEK!" they chant.

"Are the speculations of you guys being a romantic item true?"

"Bethany, you think Derek may be in a YouTube video with you?," one reporter asks us.

"Over here!," cries multiple reporters as the beckon at us.

We ignore them finally, escaping from the jungle.

"They were really trying to get to the core of the situation," I laugh.

She chuckles uneasily as her eyes slowly move to the ground.

I glance at her, "Are you okay?"

She stares at me blankly for a moment finally replying," Oh me! Never been better!"

She takes my hand excitedly leading me to the dance floor.

"Woah hold your horses there missy, I am serious, I want to know if something is bothering you."

She rolls her eyes at me, "Derek nothing is wrong, come on let's just dance."

Trust me I know Bethany. And when something is bothering her she tries her best to act like nothing happened at all.

AUTHORS NOTE: GUYS I AM LITERALLY SO HAPPY BECAUSE WINTER BREAK STARTS TOMMOROW AND I WILL HAVE MORE TIME TO WRITE! I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE EVERY SINGLE DAY<3 ILY AND THANK YOUU FOR 3K ALMOST 4K READS! SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS OR IF THIS IS DULL I STAYED UP PAST MY BEDTIME TO WRITE THIS<3