Part 3...

"Ken, your doing it again..." I looked up from my book, Kendall was drawing on the front of her's, Tyler stopping her from ruining it anymore. It said Louis Tomlinson in hearts and star's... Someones crushing hard.

"Damn it..." She muttered, turning the book over to hide it, I doubt she thought I'd seen it. April had got to class late, the girls forcing me to sit in her seat, so on our table it was currently, Kendall, Rebecca, Tyler and I, poor TJ had been put with April.

"Kendall, I may not know you that well, but wouldn't it be best to you... Just tell him?" I shrugged, her eyes dropped on to the table when she worked out I had seen, "If you both keep acting like Romeo and Juliet you won't get far..."

"She has a point Ken..." Rebecca leant across the table squeezing Kendall's arm slightly.

"I don't know..." Kendall mumbled, "What if he doesn't...?" Tyler pushed her book in front of Kendall to copy.

"Just take a chance," She added as she took her phone out of her pocket.

"Hmm..." I heard someone say from behind me. The smell of coffee-breath growing ever more stronger. I turned around and came face to face with the balding teacher. He pushed his spectacles up his nose, staring through me at Kendall.

"Kendall, What is this on your book?!" He ripped the book out of her hand and inspected the cover, "And copying too!" I watched Kendall, her cheeks slowly going bright red. She looked over at me for help, refusing to answer the question.

"Well?! What is this?!"

"Well...Er..." She muttered, looking out of the window.

Oh boy did she owe me big for this one...

I stood up, turning to face him, "I did it, sorry sir..." I took a deep breath, let's go for complete trouble on the first day, "She couldn't do the work because I had her book, happy?"

"Miss Dale, do not speak to me like that!" He yelled throwing the book on the table, his eyes glancing up and down at my body. I rolled my eyes, placing my hands on my hips.

"Do you mind? My eyes are up here, not down here," I indicated to my boob's where he was still staring. Gosh, this guy was such a pervert.

"Excuse me?! That is not uniform," He nodded towards my skirt, "Unroll it now!"

I raised my eyebrows, no one gives me orders like that, "You going to make me?" I crossed my arms across my chest. Physically, I could feel everyone staring at me, but I chose to blank it; No one had probably stood up to a teacher before in their presence.

"Fine I will do it!" He barked, tugging the end of my skirt, I slapped his hand away before it had started to unroll.

"Get off you pervert!" I pushed him backwards. To hell with it, a trip to my uncles office would be nice. I pulled out my chair further, stepping up onto it, then finally up onto the table.

"Get down at once!" He commanded, but I just grinned.

"You gonna make me?!" I caught TJ holding up her mobile, recording the whole thing. Wahey, video evidence of how brilliant of a pupil I can be.

"Do you want me to get the headmaster here?!" Headmaster...? Oh Principal oh right thats fine by me.

"Go ahead!" I smirked, flicking my wrist out to show I didn't care what he did. He looked at me confused.

"You what?" He asked. The grin continued to play across my face, I took a long pause to annoy him before laughing slightly.

"I've been meaning to ask him about Auntie Jean." Mr Myers went pale. He looked down at the book infront of him. Like hell he was trying to outsmart me. I might look daft and like a bimbo, but man I could come out with the most wittiest one liners with out thinking.

"Well, I'll get Mr Tomlinson to come to my office," He smirked back, "We can ask him about this then!"

I fluttered my eyelashes, my attempt to look like a love struck fool, "Oh no please don't!" I rolled my eyes, "Alright, been mad about him for what? A day?" I laughed, "Best to get it out in the open."

"My Office!" He barked, grabbing my wrist sharply and pulling me off the table.

"Oi! I'll get ofstead on you!" I grabbed my blazer of the back of the chair as he dragged me out by the wrist. The door slammed shut behind me.

"Idiotic, immature little brat," I could hear him whisper, but I shook my hand out of his, "Third door on the left, wait there until I am back!" He shouted at me as I walked up the corridor.

I heard the door slam shut so I decided it was safe to walk to the window and take in the view... The boy's school was doing sports, I could see my brother, not quite understanding the difference between 'Football' and 'Soccer'... Brit's call it Football, we call it Soccer, simple as really. I could see Harry and Louis talking to two other boys, one had a black quiff and looked quite well groomed... I'm guessing he must be a little vain? Then the other had his hair similar to Justin Bieber... He had his shirt off so I couldn't help but notice his amazing Ab's... Phwoar...

"What are you doing out of class?" I heard someone say behind me, I tried to think of a witty reply but I realised it was Niall talking as i'd heard the accent. I span around, flashing him a smile.

"I was molested by a teacher so I have been sent to Mr Myer's office... Which I have not yet gone to..." I replied, "If you see Louis tell him he has to come to the office too..."

"Will do," Niall ran his hand through his blonde hair. I really could see why April was so drawn to him, he was really cute... But he was still April's, I can flirt... But I can't touch...

"What about you? Why are you here?" I raised an eyebrow, leaning against the window, eye's still looking into his.

"Bunking PE." He grinned.

"Oooh, Rebel," I winked, "But really why are you here?"

He put his left hand over his heart, as if he was hurt by my comment before grinning once again, "Am I not rebel standard then?" I shook my head at him, but he just sighed, "Life long dream ruined... Anyway, Na i'm just here to get some water bottles from the canteen... Which reminds me I better get going..." He began to head down the hallway, I heading in the opposite direction...

"Chelsea?" I heard him shout, I turned around to face him, "Do you want me to show you around the campus later? I have a free afternoon?"

"Would love it if you did!" I smiled, my heart beating that little bit quicker as he grinned back, turning around the next corner...