Part 11...

"Oooh, they're crying..." Matt whispered into my ear as we waved off yet more people going home for the term. Tyler, Zayn, Louis, Kendall and Liam were all seated on the coach, Harry and TJ were in the middle of saying goodbye. The pair of them had tears in their eyes... It was cute, but I didn't expect it from either of them.

TJ was leaving six hours before Harry, Rebecca and Harry were both getting the first train to Cheshire, their home town. In total, only eight of us were staying for the holidays, half of that from our year; April, Niall, Matt and I. Matt and I were trying to make each other laugh, coming out with the most randomiest stuff we could find.

"I'm going to go to the lake, see if Niall's still there..." Matt informed me. He turned off towards the entrance to the forest. TJ got onto the coach, Harry waiting by the door...

I walked towards Harry, stopping so I was by his side. I lifted my hand up, resting it on his shoulder while squeezing it gently.

"It won't be that long, I promise you Harry..." He turned to face me, eyes still full of tears and gave me a watery grin.

"I know..." He pulled me in for a hug, resting his head on my shoulder, the tears from his eyes soaking into my top. I just cuddled him a little tighter as the coach drove away, I didn't get what the fuss was about, its only two weeks apart...

"How's it so cold!" I moaned, pulling Niall's red baseball jacket over my bare legs.

"It's actually pretty warm for England," Harry informed me, "We're not all Californian girls..."

"Hopefully, only Becca and I are girls..." I grinned, "Though I have my suspicions about you Matthew..."

"Funny," Matt laughed, skimming yet another stone perfectly across the water, "It's your fault for wearing shorts!" Rebecca and Harry were due to leave in an hour, so all five of us decided to spend time together by the lake. Rebecca and I were sitting under the tree, whispering about a lot of stuff, mostly revolving around Liam; Niall and Harry were attempting to climb a tree while my big brother skipped stones.

"It looked sunny out!"

"The weathers pretty deceptive..." Niall grinned, "Take Hazza's jacket too... He won't mind..."

"No! I like yours!" I grinned, pulling it tighter around me. Coming from the pile of Jackets I heard a phone go off...

"Chels, answer that for me! Its in my jacket pocket!" Harry shouted to me.

I dug my hand into the pocket of Harry's black jacket, pulling out his I-Phone. 'Mum calling'.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello? Is this Tyler? Or Kendall? Or Rebecca?" A woman asked from the other end of the phone. Her accent was similar to Harry's.

"No Anne, its his friend Chelsea..." I grinned at Harry, mouthing to him, 'It's Mummy'.

"Oh hello Chelsea," She sighed, "I was hoping for Rebecca..."

"What's up?"

"Well... It's TJ..." As she uttered the words, I almost dropped my phone... This couldn't be happening... Tears were forming in my eyes, my whole body seeming to get colder...

"No... You better tell him..." I replied as she asked me the question. I stood up, shaking as I walked over to Harry. He looked at me, eyebrows raised, green eyes smiling away...

"I'm so... So, sorry..." I gave him the phone, walking over to Matt. I instantly threw myself into his arms.

"What's wrong...?" Matt asked, the tone of his voice full of worry. I couldn't talk though... I just needed someone to cry on...

"No..." I heard Harry say, "She can't be..." All of us were quiet now... I turned around, Matt's arms still around me, but I was facing Harry's direction..

"NO!" Harry shouted, throwing his phone... It landed in the lake, with a satisfying plop. He then proceeded to run off... Both Matt and Niall began to chase after him, refusing to leave him alone... Becca too was now in tears looking at me...

"I can't believe it..."

"I know..." I wiped my eyes, "I only texted her twenty minutes ago..." She'd been in an accident ten minutes ago... The whole coach had crashed, everyone else was fine, they had their seat belts on, but she had been thrown forward... Her head hitting the seat in front of her, she'd stood no chance...

"I told Harry it would on be for two weeks..." I felt so guilty... I'd tempted fate, now she was gone... Leaving his life forever...

Short part I know :) But i've been really busy with exams and coursework :) 210 reads, 9 votes and 11 fans :o Wow thank you<3 Amazayn :) Keep Reading, Keep Voting and Please Please Please leave a comment :) Don't be a ghost reader :) ~G<3