Prologue

We could leave the Christmas lights up until January

This is our place, we make the rules

And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you dear

Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years

The music plays at the background as we sway into its melody. My hands are wrapped into his neck while his were on my small waist. His gaze was burning and I was holding my breath for a long time as I look deep into his ocean eyes. We stared into each other's eyes for a while before he finally spoke.

"You look perfect Mia. I feel like the luckiest man on earth since the day I met you".

He said while still looking into my eyes.

"I love you".

He added and I had to hold back my tears so not to ruin the moment. I searched his eyes and knew that he was saying the truth and at that exact moment I knew what I really wanted to say.

"I love you too Kevin".

I told him which made his eyes to brighten up and made him smile.

Suddenly, I can feel his face drawing closer until I can feel his breath. I was only a few inches from his lips when we heard a shout--

"Cut!"

I immediately took my hands away from Travis and he did the same.

I expect my heart to beat so fast I could possibly have a heart attack but it didn't. Instead, it hurts even more seeing him every single day.

Sigh.

There's no more crying session for now. Just finish this up and we're going back to our old lives.

Just one more day Andy.

"Great job everyone! We will be having the last scene tomorrow morning. For now, you should rest and be here at exactly eight in the morning. I don't tolerate late comers. Let's go!"

Director Lee said after Travis and I's scene. I was about to turn my back when Travis spoke.

"That was intense earlier but you did great Andrea. You really are a great actress".

He told me and I only gave him a smile before saying.

"You too".