Chapter 7 : Fan Club

"What are you doing?! I told you to hold her hand not her arm!"

Guess who's shouting?

It's Director Lee. He handed us the script earlier and gave us an hour to memorize them. Now we are here in front of the beach and doing the first scene of the drama.

We were doing fine first not until Travis forgot some of his lines. He also commited mistakes such as the right actions to make and now Director Lee is shouting from the very depths of his lungs.

"Cut! Let's go to the next scene!"

We immediately went on our way to the restaurant we had lunch earlier for the next scene. Director Lee who looks very kind and generous earlier is now like a roaring lion. He's quite intimidating right now, I'm afraid he would bite me if I talk to him.

Geez, he's scary.

"Don't mind him Ms. Kim. He's just like that when it comes to tapings but he's very kind" said a figure beside me.

I glanced my head towards the figure and saw Jessie. She's one of the three women who were with us. I have come to know that the three of them weren't really Director Lee's staffs but independent actresses which means that they are the ones who are managing their career alone. Also, two of the men with us were actually actors, the same as them. They still aren't famous though since they are new to the entertainment industry but they did a few dramas and movies already.

"Yeah, I know he's just like that because he wants the drama to be successful. I understand."

I told her and smiled as I took a glance to Director Lee's retreating back ahead of us. Now I know the reason why he's works often hit the TV screens and the cinemas. It's because he's very dedicated to his work that a single mistake can mean a lot to him. He may be strict but he's still kind and hardworking.

"I remember my first time working with him last year. He was very scary, he shouted in front of my face because I can't remember the lines and threatened me that if I won't do better then he'll find another actress instead."

She smiled and I noticed that her expression is a kind of amusement. Clearly reminiscing the first time she worked with him.

"But did he really find another one?" I asked.

"Nope. I did my best and he finally acknowledged me as an artist. The movie even got numerous awards, it feels like a dream." She said chuckling as if not believing the fact that she's now an actress.

"Wait, are you talking about this movie entitled Stardom?" I asked again curiously.

"Uhhmm. You're right Miss Kim." She said proudly.

"Really? I still haven't watched the movie but I heard a lot about it. Now, I'm sure going to watch it when we get back!" I told her.

"Oh, you must Miss!" She said smiling.

"By the way, just call me Andy. Let's not get too formal." I said.

I've noticed that she keep on addressing me as "Miss" when we're on the same age and she's my co-star now. Formalities are too much so I guess it's time for me to have some friends. Also, I think she's harmless so why not?

Before Jessie could even reply to my suggestion, Director Lee's voice echoed into our ears. He's already inside of the restaurant and giving commands to the staffs with Ryan and Travis with him as well as the rest of the group. I guess we were the only ones who were left outside.

The two of us glanced at each other and decided to make our strands as fast as we could so not to hear the thundering roars and see the flashes of lightning from Director Lee's eyes.