Chapter 1: Meet The Princess

Did you see my bag? (where?)

It's hella trophies and it's hella thick (hella thick, hella thick)

What you think 'bout that? (well)

I bet it got my haters hella sick (hella sick)

Come and follow me, follow me with your signs up

I'm so firin', firin', boy, your time's up

Keep on and runnin' and runnin' until I catch up

How you dare? How you dare? How you dare?

Hmmm...

I stretched my hand to find my phone on the bedside table. It was still 6:30 in the morning but I need to wake up already and exercise. Being an actress is really a tough challenge. It's not only that you should pose in front of the camera but you need to wake up early and exercise in order to maintain your body figure. Also, I need to eat only fruits and vegetables most of the time so not to gain weight.

Gosh, sometimes I wish I wasn't an actress so I can enjoy life to the fullest. Food is life as what they always say and I'm not even able to enjoy a lot of food.

Poor me.

But of course being an actress also have perks like huge salary (depending if you're famous or not) and other priviledges. At some point I'm still grateful that I'm an actress. A strong independent one.

I went out of bed and stretched my arms as much as I can while yawning. My body is just tired from all the tapings and photoshoot I always do. Later, I'll be doing a photoshoot again from a clothing brand that's why I need to work out as much as possible to look good on the clothes I will be advertising. I don't want people to bash me for being fat you know.

Most of them were perfectionists as if they were even sexy, like hello? Is being chubby a bad thing? For me it's just fine, it only speaks of being healthy and no one should body shame anyone, that's being cruel. But of course, this is show business and everyone should look perfect in front of everyone.

After stretching, I started my morning routine which includes morning exercise and going to the bathroom (you know what you usually do inside the bathroom so no need for me to elaborate).

After that, I changed into a casual but fashionable pair of clothes. A grey tank top and white slacks with grey converse shoes. I look like an ordinary girl in front of the mirror save from the black sunglasses I would be using later that would make me look like  a celebrity.  Then I went to the kitchen to cook my breakfast. I took my apron first before preparing all the materials needed. I can say that I'm quite skillful when it comes to household chores since I was raised by my aunt to be her maid.

Lol.

I turned the stove on and the fire lit up with a mixture of blue and orange flame. I took the pan and placed it above the stove then I started to cook my breakfast. As I sautè  the ingredients, my mind went back to when I was young.

*Flashback

( 8 years ago )

"Clean this mess you lazy brat!"

Tsk. What a monster.

She was the one who purposely poured the soup on the floor and made me clean it instead. I guess she really enjoyed seeing me as her maid, doing all of the chores when she don't even give me a decent food to eat. I can't believe I have an aunt like her, she's way too far than my mom.